• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of the South Magazine.....

In summary, "Taste of the South Magazine" is a monthly publication that celebrates the flavors, traditions, and Southern hospitality of the American South. It features a wide range of recipes, from traditional Southern classics to modern twists on beloved dishes, as well as articles on Southern culture, history, and travel. The magazine offers both print and digital subscriptions, and welcomes recipe submissions from readers.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Our Bamboo Spoon Set is listed in their The Well-Equipped Kitchen section as a great value for the price.
April-May 2008 edition...........

Cool! I love seeing our stuff in mags!

thanks for sharing!

Related to Taste of the South Magazine.....

What is "Taste of the South Magazine"?

"Taste of the South Magazine" is a monthly publication that celebrates the flavors, traditions, and Southern hospitality of the American South. Each issue features recipes, cooking tips, and articles that showcase the diverse and delicious cuisine of this region.

How can I subscribe to "Taste of the South Magazine"?

You can subscribe to "Taste of the South Magazine" by visiting our website or by calling our customer service hotline. We offer both print and digital subscriptions, as well as special deals and discounts for new subscribers.

What types of recipes can I find in "Taste of the South Magazine"?

"Taste of the South Magazine" features a wide range of recipes, from traditional Southern classics to modern twists on beloved dishes. You can find recipes for appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and more, all inspired by the flavors and ingredients of the South.

Are there any special features or sections in "Taste of the South Magazine"?

Yes, in addition to recipes, "Taste of the South Magazine" also includes articles on Southern culture, history, and travel. Our "Taste of the South" section highlights local food artisans, restaurants, and events, while our "From the Pantry" section offers tips and tricks for stocking your kitchen with essential Southern ingredients.

Can I submit my own recipe to be featured in "Taste of the South Magazine"?

Yes, we welcome recipe submissions from our readers. You can send in your original recipes through our website or by mail. Our editorial team carefully reviews each submission and may choose to feature it in a future issue of the magazine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kam