• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasha or Anyone Else Who Can Help?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party with Tasha or another consultant allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. You can book a party by contacting them directly or filling out a form on the website. Tasha or another consultant can assist you in finding specific products or recipes and there is no additional cost for their help. They can also provide information and support if you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have these GREAT postcards I used last year to keep in touch with my January hostesses over the holidays...they are in Adobe and I cannot alter them. They need to be altered to reflect THIS year's specials rather than last year's. Can someone (Tasha you are usually so fast at these things) revise these (if someone out there has the phole adobe program rather than just the reader) and send them back to me?
Thanks so much!!!

Attachments

• 2005HolidayPostcards.pdf
    388.3 KB · Views: 356
Sorry this took so long. I was out today at a food expo (kosherfest) having a great time tasting foods and wines. :D

Here you go.

Attachments

• 2005HolidayPostcards.doc
    477.5 KB · Views: 376
Looks great Tasha! You ALWAYS do a good job!:)

Tasha - you are awesome, I can't thank you enough!!!

dannyzmom said:
Tasha - you are awesome, I can't thank you enough!!!

I take donations. :D I would love a new house, preferably one that does not have new water problems show up every month.

TAsha, any ideas :(
tlennhoff said:
Sorry this took so long. I was out today at a food expo (kosherfest) having a great time tasting foods and wines. :D

Here you go.

Everytime I try to open Word, it freezes up. I think I'm runing Word Premium edition, but most likely 2000.

I can't view alot of items anymore as it's locking up so much :(

thanks;

liz

Related to Tasha or Anyone Else Who Can Help?

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party with Tasha or another consultant?

Hosting a party with Tasha or another consultant allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I book a party with Tasha or another consultant?

You can book a party with Tasha or another consultant by contacting them directly or by filling out a form on our website. They will work with you to choose a date, time, and location that works best for you.

3. Can Tasha or another consultant help me find specific products or recipes?

Yes, Tasha or another consultant can assist you in finding specific products or recipes that fit your needs and preferences. They are knowledgeable about all of our products and can provide recommendations and tips for using them.

4. Is there a cost to have Tasha or another consultant help me with my order?

No, there is no additional cost to have Tasha or another consultant assist you with your order. They are there to provide personalized service and support to make your shopping experience easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can Tasha or another consultant help me become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Tasha or another consultant can provide information and support if you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. They can answer any questions you may have and guide you through the sign-up process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cincychef