• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!

In summary, "Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for individuals with a talent for creating flyers. To join, simply visit the website and submit a sample of your design. As a member, you will receive discounts, free products, and the opportunity for more rewards through referrals. It is recommended to create and share at least one flyer per month. You can use your own design software or access templates and software provided by the program.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Okay, I know this is a HUGE favor to ask, but I really need an invitation flyer for a combo show I'm doing next month! I'm doing a show with a Party Lite Consultant and she was supposed to make something up. She still hasn't done anything and the host has just e-mailed me her address's so I can get started. I wish I had some PL clip art or something but I don't and even if I did, I wouldn't know how to put it together. Any PL/PC consultants out there with some suggestions?:confused:

Hey I am at work right now. However, I have something at home that I think you can use. I will work on it in the morning when I get home (~7:15) and attach it on here for you.

LOVEpamperedchef said:
Hey I am at work right now. However, I have something at home that I think you can use. I will work on it in the morning when I get home (~7:15) and attach it on here for you.

Thank you! :thumbup: I would LOVE you forever! :love: (not in a scary way though...LOL!)

Ellen,

Here is a flyer I did for a combo party. The hostess had her own paper with a decorative border that she wanted to use so no pics on this one but it may give you some ideas.

Attachments

• Shelly Show Flyer.doc
    26 KB · Views: 378
Just bumping......

Bump again!!! Anyone else do a combo show like this and have a flyer???

1. What is "Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!"?

"Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to individuals who have a talent for creating eye-catching flyers. This program allows you to showcase your talents and earn rewards while promoting Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I join "Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!"?

To join "Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!", simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will be directed to fill out a short form and submit a sample of your flyer design. Once approved, you will receive a welcome email with further instructions.

3. What are the rewards for participating in "Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!"?

As a member of "Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!", you will receive exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products, free products for every flyer you design and share, and the opportunity to earn even bigger rewards through our referral program.

4. How often do I need to create and share flyers to remain an active member of "Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!"?

We recommend creating and sharing at least one flyer per month to remain an active member of "Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!". However, the more flyers you create and share, the more rewards you can earn.

5. Can I use my own design software or do I need to use a specific program for "Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!"?

You are welcome to use any design software you are comfortable with to create your flyers for "Talented Flyer Makers Please Read!". However, we do provide access to our own design templates and software for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Savannah_Peach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
  • babywings76