1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Take a look at this......

1. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

Take a look at this link. I think this is someone who was selling PC products but was not a consultant, I am finally glad HO caught up to them and shut them down. I am not quite sure what their deal was, but it was obvious it was not legit. http://www.geocities.com/pampered_chef47250/

Jan 26, 2006
  2. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

i saw one kind of like that a couple months ago. they was really putting PC down and telling everyone to not buy the products and have shows because their website was shut down. If they are that upset why not become a consultant get a legal website and still sell the product? :confused: :p

3. Class? Who you?

"Greed and insecurity?" Who are they kidding! They're basically stealing from us - the legitimate consultants - and we DO NOT make millions a month! A little class? Give me a break! The sad thing is, I'm sure they're are plenty of people like this lurking around on the internet.

~Erin

BTW...if you DO make millions a month, email me. We need to talk :)

Jan 26, 2006
Have something to add?