• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take a look at this......

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
Take a look at this link. I think this is someone who was selling PC products but was not a consultant, I am finally glad HO caught up to them and shut them down. I am not quite sure what their deal was, but it was obvious it was not legit. http://www.geocities.com/pampered_chef47250/

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
i saw one kind of like that a couple months ago. they was really putting PC down and telling everyone to not buy the products and have shows because their website was shut down. If they are that upset why not become a consultant get a legal website and still sell the product? :confused: :p

Nov 28, 2005
Class? Who you?

"Greed and insecurity?" Who are they kidding! They're basically stealing from us - the legitimate consultants - and we DO NOT make millions a month! A little class? Give me a break! The sad thing is, I'm sure they're are plenty of people like this lurking around on the internet.

~Erin

BTW...if you DO make millions a month, email me. We need to talk :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views