• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taco Soup Recipe Request: Can Someone Help?

In summary, the conversation was about a request for a Taco Soup recipe. The recipe was shared, which includes ground beef, onion, corn, beans, tomatoes, green chilies, taco seasoning, ranch dressing mix, and water. It can be topped with shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips. The recipe can also be stored in the freezer for later use.
MamaChef
I know it's been posted before, but my searches aren't bringing it up....could someone post the Taco Soup recipe???

Thanks!!!!!!

Here is how I make it, don't know if this is the one you are looking for1/2 lb Velveeta
1/2 pint whipping cream
1 can pork n beans
1 can chili with beans
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 lb ground beef
corn chip

Mix and heat. Serve with chips.

Look up Power cooking in files section and there is a recipe in it. I don't think it is a PC recipe, but I know there's one in there. I have a Taco soup recipe that I use as a guide, I could post tomorrow if you want me to, but right now I am off to bed, past my bedtime here.

taco soupTaco Soup
2 lbs. fresh, lean ground beef
1 onion, coarsely chopped
4 oz. can diced green chilies
taco seasoning packet
Ranch dressing/dip packet
2 cans corn, undrained
4 cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
1 can pinto beans, undrained
1 can kidney beans, undrained
2 c. chopped fresh cilantro, optional
grated Monterey Jack and/or cheddar cheese
Chop onions using Food Chopper. Brown meat and onions in 8-qt. Stockpot. Open cans using Can Opener and add remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes. Cool completely and pour into freezer bag. Squeeze air out of bag and freeze. Reheat to serve. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate cheese on top of soup served in Coffee & More Cups.

Hi there! I'm happy to share the Taco Soup recipe with you. It's one of my favorites! Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup water
- Shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips for topping (optional)Instructions:
1. In a large pot, brown the ground beef and onion over medium heat.
2. Add in the corn, black beans, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, and green chilies.
3. Stir in the taco seasoning, ranch dressing mix, and water.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve hot and top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips if desired.I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy Taco Soup recipe! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Taco Soup Recipe Request: Can Someone Help?

1. What ingredients do I need to make taco soup?

To make taco soup, you will need ground beef, onion, garlic, canned diced tomatoes, canned corn, canned black beans, taco seasoning, chicken broth, and optional toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips.

2. Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make taco soup in a slow cooker. Simply brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet, then transfer it to the slow cooker along with the remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This taco soup recipe makes about 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your bowls and the amount of toppings you add.

4. Can I use ground turkey instead of ground beef?

Yes, you can substitute ground turkey for ground beef in this recipe. You may need to adjust the cooking time as ground turkey tends to cook faster than ground beef.

5. Can I freeze leftover taco soup?

Yes, you can freeze leftover taco soup in an airtight container for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply thaw in the fridge overnight and heat in a pot on the stove or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Aun
  • babywings76