• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question

In summary, a Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question is a popular recipe that combines the flavors of a taco with fresh berries for a unique and delicious dish. To make it, you will need crescent rolls, ground beef, taco seasoning, cream cheese, shredded cheese, fresh berries, sugar, and cinnamon. First, cook the ground beef and add taco seasoning. Then, layer the beef and cream cheese mixture on top of the crescent roll ring and bake in the oven. While it bakes, mix together the fresh berries, sugar, and cinnamon. Once done, top the ring with the berry mixture and serve. It can also be made vegetarian by substituting the ground beef and using dairy-free and vegan options for the
schel
Ok,
I made the Taco Ring and it only calls for 2TBLS of water when you add the cheese. I made it this way and it was dry. Was I supposed to also add the 3/4 cup of water the package calls for also?

Also,

I made Berries N' Stars with the sweetened condensed milk and Lite cool whip. The filling was runny. Tasted good, but was runny. Has anyone used cream cheese with it also in the filling?

Thanks for input.
Schel

No one has any suggestions for me??
Schel

Schel,
I've always added my own spin to the Taco Ring - never the same twice, so I don't think I would be any help. Also, I've never made the Berries 'N Stars. The only suggestion I could make is to make sure you don't whip the cool whip, fold it in. I just didn't want you to think we ignored you! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Does the recipe call for light Cool Whip? I have found that the lighter the whipped topping, the runnier it gets, no matter how gentle you are with it.

Taco Ring - ReplyI've found you need to add about 1/4 cup water, but I got from Marian I believe on this board, that you can add a can of refried beans also and that seems to also help.

HTH,

Lisa

Thanks for your help, I'm going to give it a trial run again this week. think my hubby will be taco'd out for a while!
Schel

I always use the amount of water that is listed on the back of the taco seasoning packet, 2 tblspns doesn't seem to be enough.

What is a Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question?

A Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that combines the flavors of a taco with fresh berries for a unique and delicious dish.

What ingredients do I need to make a Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question?

To make a Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question, you will need crescent rolls, ground beef, taco seasoning, cream cheese, shredded cheese, fresh berries, sugar, and cinnamon.

How do I make a Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question?

To make a Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question, first cook the ground beef and add taco seasoning. Roll out the crescent rolls into a ring, layering the beef and cream cheese mixture on top. Then, sprinkle shredded cheese on top and bake in the oven. While the ring is baking, mix together the fresh berries, sugar, and cinnamon. Once the ring is done, top it with the berry mixture and serve.

Can I make a vegetarian version of the Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of the Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question by substituting the ground beef with a meatless crumble or omitting it altogether. You can also use a dairy-free cream cheese and vegan shredded cheese if desired.

Is the Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question a good recipe for a party or potluck?

Absolutely! The Taco Ring and Berries N' Stars Question is a great dish to bring to a party or potluck because it is easy to make, feeds a crowd, and has a unique and delicious flavor that everyone will love. Plus, it can be served as a main dish or appetizer, making it versatile for any type of event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Happy Mom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RMDave
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jennie50