• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of a Tabletop Flip Chart for Your Business Needs

In summary, this product is beneficial to purchase as it provides a lot of information for those interested in hosting or attending a show. It is very helpful to have this information close at hand during the show so that people can easily see what specials are currently available and what shows are coming up next.
vhadley
Does anyone have this? Is it beneficial to purchase? I can't find a picture of it, but it sounds very interesting.

I like mine, I put the host and guest specials for the current and next month in it. What ever recruiting special and a couple of my paychecks also.

What does it look like? could you post a picture?

Here's a picture. I've recently started using it at shows as my outline holder. It helps me keep on track, and remember everything I want to cover.

Attachments

• FlipChart.jpg
    FlipChart.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 733
My director gave me an entire show outline complete with pages for the crowd for parties.

Attachments

• sheets for teleprompter.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 641
I have the Recruiting, host and guest special flyers, fundraising and wedding registry and Round up from the heart information, as well as Display cards for the Homemade for the holidays show, 30 minute chicken show, Easy appetizers, etc.

I really like it, but honestly never bring it. Maybe I should try to bring it again. It just always seems that my display area is already full with the products I'm using for the recipe that I don't have space to put that out. I usually just keep the flyers in page protectors and take them out of my binder (I have each page of the catalog in page protectors in a binder for my use at shows so I can have a copy to flip to as needed and have with me at checkout so I can find things for people. Having them in protectors makes them easier to flip through and keeps them clean.) So I just pass around the flyers as I'm talking about them.

lt1jane said:
My director gave me an entire show outline complete with pages for the crowd for parties.

This looks great and I love the idea! Do you go through all of these things as your doing your demo?

How nice of you to share your presentation notes. Thank you very much!

I use my booking and recruiting slide then when I get to the Hostess Special item I flip to the current month in my flip chart, the next slide is for Booking benefits and then I show them the next one or two monthes specials for anyone interested.

Before the show I set it on the floor in front of my table showing the guest special flyer.

What is a tabletop flip chart?

A tabletop flip chart is a presentation tool used for displaying information, usually in the form of a series of pages that can be flipped through. It is designed to sit on a table or desk and is often used in meetings, training sessions, or in the kitchen for recipe demonstrations.

How does a tabletop flip chart work?

A tabletop flip chart typically consists of a sturdy base, a stand to hold the pages, and a series of pages that can be easily flipped through. The presenter can write or draw on each page or use pre-printed pages with information already included. The pages are attached to the stand and can be easily flipped to reveal the next page.

What are the benefits of using a tabletop flip chart?

A tabletop flip chart allows for a dynamic and interactive presentation, as the presenter can easily flip through pages to show different information. It also allows for information to be displayed in a larger format than traditional paper handouts. Additionally, tabletop flip charts are portable and can be used in various settings without the need for a projector or screen.

Can I customize the pages on a tabletop flip chart?

Yes, many tabletop flip charts come with customizable pages that can be written on or have information printed on them. Some models also have the option to add or remove pages as needed. Pampered Chef offers customizable tabletop flip charts specifically designed for recipe demonstrations.

What types of presentations are tabletop flip charts best suited for?

Tabletop flip charts are ideal for any type of presentation that involves sharing information or visuals with a small group. They are commonly used for training sessions, meetings, and product demonstrations. They are also great for use in the kitchen for recipe demonstrations, as they allow the presenter to easily flip through pages while keeping their hands free to cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • stefani2
  • Products and Tips
Replies