1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Table Tops and Fayres

Tags:
  1. Yvonne

Yvonne Member

I am going to do my first Fayre at a local School this month. Does anyone have any tips? I was thinking of setting up a display of this month's host gifts and obviously having information for visitors to take away about bookings and recruitment. The only item I have a stock of is the small recipe book which I will sell on the day, and I am offering a "Guess Chef Teddy's Favourite Recipe" game with a Stoneware Cookbook as the prize. Am I missing anything obvious. Any help would be appreciated as ever.

Jun 4, 2005
  2. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

I would also take all the items that you got in your Super Starter Kit, along with the crate, and make that in to a nice display, that way people can see everything. Good luck and smile alot!!

Jun 5, 2005
  3. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

The right amount of energy is critical. Too much and you scare them away- too little and you won't create any excitement. Pay attention as to how people are reacting to you. So you can kick it up or knock it down a knotch. If it's an all day fair, I make sure I have a diet coke source.
    Yes, Lori G is right - smile alot!
    You have to work the fair- not just sit in the booth!

Jun 5, 2005
Have something to add?