• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Switch Consultants on Registry: Pampered Chef Bridal Shower

In summary, a consultant is wondering if her friend can switch consultants for her Pampered Chef bridal shower registry. Her friend has not made any purchases from her current registry and is not attached to a consultant. The consultant can call HO to request the switch without having to delete and start over. It is recommended to do this as soon as possible so that the consultant can assist with planning and managing the registry.
Tara1021
to switch consultants on a registry? I have a girl that I work with who called me tonight. Her mom and sisters want to throw her a pc bridal shower. She is already registered with pc (for a long time), nothing has been purchased off her registry. She told me that she wanted me to do it b/c we've become friends and she's not attached to a consultant. Just registered on her own and they assigned her one, i guess. So...ultimately my question is, can she call HO and have them switch the registry to me or will she have to delete and start over???

Yep - she needs to go in & cancel her registry and then re-register with you

Delete and start over.

Thanks girls!

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out. It's great that your friend's family wants to throw her a Pampered Chef bridal shower! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand the desire to have someone you know and trust help with your registry.To answer your question, your friend can definitely call HO and request to switch her registry to you as her consultant. They will be able to assist with transferring the registry over to you without the need for her to delete and start over. It's a simple process and we want to make sure our customers are happy and comfortable with their consultant.I would recommend that your friend reach out to HO as soon as possible to make the switch, so that you can start planning her shower and helping her with her registry. I'm sure she will appreciate having someone she knows and trusts to guide her through the process.Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything I can do to help. I'm always happy to assist my fellow consultants.Best,

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef switch consultant for a bridal shower registry?

To become a switch consultant for a Pampered Chef bridal shower registry, you must first be a current Pampered Chef consultant. You can then contact the bride or the host of the shower to offer your services as a switch consultant. You can also reach out to your upline or Pampered Chef customer service for more information and assistance.

2. What are the benefits of being a switch consultant for a bridal shower registry?

The benefits of being a switch consultant for a Pampered Chef bridal shower registry include earning commission on sales made through the registry, building your customer base, and potentially gaining new recruits for your Pampered Chef team. You also have the opportunity to provide a valuable service to the bride and her guests.

3. Do I need to have a certain level of sales or qualifications to be a switch consultant for a bridal shower registry?

No, there are no specific sales requirements or qualifications to become a switch consultant for a Pampered Chef bridal shower registry. However, it is recommended that you have a good understanding of Pampered Chef products and the ability to effectively market and sell them to potential customers.

4. Can I offer special deals or discounts as a switch consultant for a bridal shower registry?

Yes, you can offer special deals or discounts as a switch consultant for a Pampered Chef bridal shower registry. However, these deals or discounts must be approved by Pampered Chef and should align with the company's policies and guidelines.

5. What support or resources are available for switch consultants working with a bridal shower registry?

Pampered Chef offers various resources and support for switch consultants working with a bridal shower registry. These include training materials, marketing materials, and access to a dedicated support team for any questions or concerns. Your upline and fellow consultants can also provide valuable support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies