• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweet Hubby!! He Sent Me Flowers!!

In summary, Sweet Hubby offers bouquets with a mix of seasonal flowers such as roses, lilies, daisies, and carnations. Customers can customize their bouquets by selecting specific colors or types of flowers. The flowers are delivered pre-arranged and can last 5-7 days with proper care. Customers can also add a personalized message to their bouquet at no extra cost.
sarahlegare
The month of September I got Top Performer in our cluster! I had told my husband that was my goal of the month & I called him on the way home from our meeting all excited to let him know I did earn it!! Well, the next day, he sent me flowers!!! He was listening all those times I was talking~what a great guy!!:angel:

That is so sweet Sarah! Are you in Joanne Wilhelm's downline?

nope~Diane Jordan in Lewiston Maine

That's so sweet! It's nice to know that they pay attention once in a while! :)

How sweet! I love it when our DH listen even if we don't think they are!

Awwwww...how sweet!

Congratulations on being Top Performer!!

Awww, what a great guy:) Congrats BTW!

1. What types of flowers are typically included in a bouquet from Sweet Hubby?

Our bouquets from Sweet Hubby usually include a mix of fresh, seasonal flowers such as roses, lilies, daisies, and carnations.

2. Can I customize the colors or types of flowers in my bouquet?

Yes, you can customize your bouquet by selecting specific colors or types of flowers when placing your order. Our expert florists will do their best to accommodate your preferences.

3. Are the flowers delivered already arranged?

Yes, all of our bouquets from Sweet Hubby are delivered pre-arranged and ready to display in a vase. You can also add on a vase to your order if needed.

4. How long will the flowers last?

With proper care and maintenance, our flowers typically last 5-7 days. We also offer tips and instructions for extending the life of your bouquet on our website.

5. Can I add a personalized message to the bouquet?

Yes, you can add a personalized message to your bouquet at no extra cost. Simply include your message at checkout and we will include it with your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
angmillar
Replies
Views
Sheila