• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Survivor Vs. Desperate Housewives

In summary, "Survivor Vs. Desperate Housewives" is a cooking competition where former contestants from the show "Survivor" and actors from "Desperate Housewives" compete in teams to create the most delicious and creative dishes. This is just a concept and not an actual show, often used as a fun themed activity. Challenges include both physical and creative tasks, with no formal cooking experience required. Both teams and individuals can participate in this competition.
chefautumn
I just scheduled a show for January and the host wanted a theme show. I gave her a few examples and she liked Survivor and Desperate Housewives (her 2 favorits shows) the best. She says she wants ME to choose. I've never done either one and I would just like everyones suggestions on which one I should do.

Thanks in advance for everybodys opinion

anybody?? :confused:

I am doing a DH show tonightSoI will let you know how it goes. I am making Baked Brie with Carmelized Onions, and "Susan's Cheesy Broken Heart Love Triangles" (cheesy artichoke triangles) I am going to attempt to attach my show outline, and my trivia questions. I also bought the "People-Special" magazine on the Desperate Housewives (it was on the stand when I was at the grocery checkout yesterday) It has great facts and pictures.

Luckily, my hostess is really excited about this party -she even bought some DH potholders and the music cd to give away as door prizes!

Wish me luck - I will post this weekend with more info :)

Laurel

Attachments

• DH Trivia.doc
    31 KB · Views: 382
  • Desperate Housewives Show.doc
    35 KB · Views: 461
Thanks Laurel!
I can't wait to hear how your show goes this weekend :D

GOOD LUCK & Have Fun!! :p

Laurel, I would love to hear how you desprate housewives show went! I just booked one for January!

Kelly

Very interesting and good approach! Let me know how it goes or how it went. The recipe sounds good!

What is the premise of "Survivor Vs. Desperate Housewives"?

"Survivor Vs. Desperate Housewives" is a cooking competition where two teams, one made up of former Survivor contestants and the other made up of former Desperate Housewives actors, battle it out in the kitchen to create the most delicious and creative dishes.

Is this a real show or just a concept?

Unfortunately, "Survivor Vs. Desperate Housewives" is just a concept and not an actual show. It was created as a fun idea for a themed cooking party with friends or as a team building activity.

What types of challenges do the teams face?

The challenges in "Survivor Vs. Desperate Housewives" are a mix of physical and creative tasks. They may include cooking with limited ingredients, recreating a famous dish from the show, or creating a dish that represents a specific character.

Do the contestants have any cooking experience?

The contestants in "Survivor Vs. Desperate Housewives" are not required to have any formal cooking experience. The focus is on creativity and teamwork, so anyone can participate and have fun.

Can individuals participate or is it only for teams?

While the concept was initially created for team events, individuals can also participate in "Survivor Vs. Desperate Housewives." They can either be assigned to a team or compete as a solo contestant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JCBurk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampereddarcy
  • showmehow2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gabriwill
  • ChefNic