• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Themes for Young 20-Somethings?

In summary, the intern wants to have a Kitchen Show with 4 roommates and they have made their wish list and a huge list of invitees. Yesterday, she asked if it was "okay" if they had two parties because one of her roommates felt she had enough invitees to do a seperate party and since their apartment was small they felt two smaller parties might be better. The intern's second idea is to do a Mexican Fiesta with a small pinata and she can serve virgin margaritas.
Terrygyrl
One of the interns in my office wants to have a Kitchen Show. She has 4 roommates (2 of whom are engaged!) and they all enjoy cooking. They have made their wish lists and a huge list of invitees. Yesterday, she asked if it was "okay" if they had 2 parties because one of her roommates felt she had enough invitees to do a seperate party and since their apartment was small they felt two smaller parties might be better. I told her that was fine, one could book off the other. I had mentioned a Desperate Housewives theme for hers and she loved it! Now I'm trying to come up with a second cool theme. Any ideas? These girls are not drinkers and are very involved in various church groups so I'm not sure they would endorse "Happy Hour" or something like that even if it was non-alcoholic. Any ideas would be appreciated!! These girls are so driven to get free products I think they will sell a lot of stuff.

You could always do a Mexican Fiesta, have a small pinata, and she can serve virgin margaritas. The Margarita punch is pretty tasty, and I think that it would still be good without the Tequila in it.

Or the Survivor theme, or the Amazing Race them. Take a browse through the search function under the theme threads, and you should be able to come up with something else, but since they are two seperate shows, with two seperate guest lists, you could still do a DH theme for the second show.

HTH.

Kim

A lot of people in this age group are so busy these days that they don't get to cook as often as they would like. You could focus on quick meal ideas, or make and freeze ideas that they could reheat later. Maybe even a Rachel Ray 30 Minute Meals theme.

1. What are some good themes for a 20-something's dinner party?

There are many fun and creative themes that young 20-somethings can use for their dinner parties. Some popular ideas include a taco night, a build-your-own pizza party, a brunch buffet, a wine and cheese tasting, or a game night with appetizers.

2. What are some budget-friendly themes for a 20-something's party?

If you're on a budget, there are still plenty of theme options for your party. You could have a potluck with a specific cuisine, such as Italian or Mexican, a backyard BBQ, a picnic in the park, a movie night with snacks, or a themed potluck where each guest brings a dish related to the theme.

3. What are some unique themes for a 20-something's party?

If you want to do something different and memorable, consider a murder mystery party, a cocktail-making class, a pajama party, a tropical luau, or a decade-themed party (like the 80s or 90s). You could also have a themed costume party or a DIY craft party.

4. Are there any themes that are good for both guys and girls?

Absolutely! Some themes that work well for mixed-gender parties include a sports viewing party, a game night with a variety of board and card games, a potluck with a variety of food options, a karaoke night, or a backyard BBQ. You could also have a themed costume party where each guest can choose their own costume.

5. What are some themes for a 20-something's birthday party?

For a birthday party, you could choose a theme that reflects the birthday person's interests, such as a music-themed party, a sports-themed party, a movie night with their favorite films, or a themed party based on their favorite TV show or book series. You could also have a themed cocktail party, a fancy dinner party, or a game night with their closest friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76