• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Surveying Customers: Pros & Cons

In summary, Has anyone done a survey with their customers? Thoughts? Good idea/bad? TIA! :)Some people think it's a good idea, while others think it's a bad idea. It seems like a good idea to some people, while it is a bad idea to others.
finley1991
Has anyone done a survey with their customers? Thoughts? Good idea/bad? TIA! :)

what exactly are you wanting to survey?

Not sure exactly... that's why I was asking if anyone has done one. Just curious. :)

Nope, haven't done one.

Not really a survey but I have asked guests to give their imput on shows when I've changed things up, like when I tried interactive, things like that. I'll say that I'm trying something new and would love their suggestions and opinions. I usually do this when it's a group I've done shows with in the past. I think it's a good thing because it usually confirms what I was thinking and I've got some good ideas that way.

Just spent the weekend with Feriale Yan at our retreat and she does customer survey's once a quarter to see what her guests have to say about her shows...things such as 1) length of show 2) recipes 3) qty of products shown 4) quality of information given etc.

I wonder how many extra "unsubscribe" when she does that?

she does it at her shows on paper...

Ah! I thought you meant an e-mail survey. :DI do a survey at every cooking show & ask the PC veterans what they thought about the interactive show. They all rave about how much fun it was, which I think helps with bookings at the FSCO! :D

I was talking about an email survey. I was just curious!

Honestly, sometimes I think people will tell a consultant how pleased they are with them when they are face to face. I have had people call me complaining about someone and the consultant has no idea why.

Hope it works!

Hmmm....that's opening up a can of worms. I've thought about doing a survey for guests who unsubscribe, but haven't gotten around to it. He he

Maybe a survey for hosts at the end of the year? That may trigger that they had fun and look to schedule with you, or you can get some honest feedback and see where tweaking is needed.

Again, you'll have to brace yourself because people tend to be more critical via surveys, and online would be even more so.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Related to Surveying Customers: Pros & Cons

What is the purpose of surveying customers?

Surveying customers allows businesses to gather feedback and insights from their target audience. This information can be used to improve products, services, and overall customer satisfaction.

What are the potential benefits of surveying customers?

Surveying customers can provide valuable insights into customer preferences, satisfaction levels, and pain points. It can also help identify areas for improvement and inform business decisions.

What are some potential drawbacks of surveying customers?

Some potential drawbacks of surveying customers include low response rates, biased or inaccurate responses, and the time and resources required to design and administer surveys.

What are some best practices for surveying customers?

Some best practices for surveying customers include keeping surveys short and focused, using clear and concise language, offering incentives for participation, and using a mix of open-ended and closed-ended questions.

How can businesses use customer survey data effectively?

Businesses can use customer survey data effectively by analyzing the results and using them to inform business decisions and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. It can also be helpful to track survey data over time to identify trends and changes in customer preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt