• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Survey Slip for Fairs: Have You Seen It?

In summary, the survey slip for fairs is used to collect feedback from customers about their experience at the fair and their interest in Pampered Chef products. It can be found at the booth and is optional to fill out. The questions on the survey cover overall satisfaction, interactions with the booth and staff, and interest in products. Filling out the survey does not currently enter customers into any promotions or giveaways.
chefkugler
Does anyone have a special survey slip they use for fairs? I saw one not to long ago and can't seem to find it.

Here you go--Hope this helps.

Attachments

• fair drawing slip Jenn N 2006.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 552
Thanks Kristin - that is awesome! :)

Your very Welcome.:)

Hi there! I personally don't have a special survey slip for fairs, but I have seen some great ones used by other consultants. One tip I have is to make sure your survey slip includes all the necessary information, like contact information and a question about the customer's interests or needs. You can also add a special offer or promotion for filling out the survey. I would suggest reaching out to other consultants in your area or searching online for some inspiration. Good luck at your upcoming fairs!

1. What is the purpose of the survey slip for fairs?

The survey slip for fairs is designed to gather feedback from customers about their experience at the fair and their interest in Pampered Chef products. This information helps us improve our presence at future fairs and better meet the needs of our customers.

2. Where can I find the survey slip at a fair?

The survey slip can be found at our booth at the fair. It will be displayed prominently and our staff will also be handing them out to customers.

3. Is the survey slip mandatory to fill out?

No, the survey slip is completely optional. We appreciate any feedback we receive, but it is up to the customer whether they would like to participate or not.

4. What types of questions are included on the survey slip?

The survey slip includes questions about the customer's overall satisfaction with the fair, their interaction with our booth and staff, and their interest in our products. There is also space for customers to provide any additional comments or suggestions.

5. Will filling out the survey slip enter me into any promotions or giveaways?

At this time, filling out the survey slip does not enter you into any promotions or giveaways. However, we appreciate your feedback and may consider offering special promotions in the future for customers who fill out the survey slip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies