• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Survey: HWC Item Sales & Best Sellers

No, your waist will get bigger...your butt will be the same only it will head south where it will meet your breasts...and not just for the winter!!!Basically all you want to get smaller will get bigger and what we want to maintain will sag, drag and bag!! LOL!:goodluck::D
DebPC
Staff member
Just taking a survey. How are the HWC items selling and what are the best sellers?

My customers love the pink scraper... but i haven't sold too many of the other ones

They want the pink scraper but would prefer to just buy it. Sold a couple cake testers.

Making sale, but NONE of the pink items. Kind of weird!!! LOL

I've sold quite a few of all of them. I know the pink scrapers would fly off the shelf if we could sell them too.

8 hot pads and 9 mitts, no testers. And 36 scrapers so far from the 4 shows I have closed

Haven't had any parties yet but I didn't see any big rage for them. It's too bad. I do like the products this year. What I have seen is people wanting my apron.

I never sell a lot of the pink products. People seem to like them but then they see the price. In the "new web" you can order the pink scrapers for $11.50. I have not tried to order them, but I am putting together a catalog show and thinking about trying.

cookingwithlove said:
I never sell a lot of the pink products. People seem to like them but then they see the price. In the "new web" you can order the pink scrapers for $11.50. I have not tried to order them, but I am putting together a catalog show and thinking about trying.

Let us know if it works!

cincychef said:
Let us know if it works!
It comes up with the price when you search for it but it pops in as Free with the cost marked through when it's a qualifying order. Is that where you are seeing the price? Or does it actually put it on an order if you try it on one that isn't $60?

I've sold quite a few as well....
32 Oven Pads, 20 Mitts, 8 Testers & 25 Scrapers....
BUT I know EVERYONE would buy a scraper if they could!

Ginger428 said:
I've sold quite a few as well....
32 Oven Pads, 20 Mitts, 8 Testers & 25 Scrapers....
BUT I know EVERYONE would buy a scaper if they could!

WOW, Ginger that is fabulous!!:clap:

Way to go Ginger!Speaking of Aprons, I've been doing some booths & have multiple people glance at the Itty Bitty Bevs box & think it was a boxed apron! They got all excited until they realized it wasn't an apron. I think PC needs to come out with an apron in the catalog. Apparently an all cotton one (according to my customers).

Sheila said:
Apparently an all cotton one (according to my customers).
Need to throw a little something else in there...100% cotton will shrink and wrinkle...sort of like we do when we age!!:D

baychef said:
Need to throw a little something else in there...100% cotton will shrink and wrinkle...sort of like we do when we age!!:D

I know, right!?!? LOL But that's what they were asking for ... all cotton.

Wait, we are supposed to shrink with age? Dang! My waist & but keep getting bigger ... LOL

Sheila said:
Wait, we are supposed to shrink with age? Dang! My waist & but keep getting bigger ... LOL

No, your waist will get bigger...your butt will be the same only it will head south where it will meet your breasts...and not just for the winter!!!

Your heighth, your brain and your muscle mass will shrink. Basically all you want to get smaller will get bigger and what we want to maintain will sag, drag and bag!! LOL!:goodluck::D

What is the purpose of this survey?

The purpose of this survey is to gather data on the sales and top-selling items of HWC (Health, Wellness, and Cosmetics) products.

Who is conducting this survey?

This survey is being conducted by the HWC company itself to analyze their sales data and determine the top-selling items among their products.

How can I participate in the survey?

If you are a customer of HWC products, you may receive an invitation to participate in the survey via email or on their website. You can also directly contact HWC and request to participate in the survey.

What information will be collected in this survey?

This survey will collect data on the sales and top-selling items of HWC products, as well as demographic information such as age, gender, and location of participants.

Will my personal information be kept confidential?

Yes, all personal information collected in this survey will be kept confidential and will only be used for the purposes of analyzing sales data and determining top-selling items. Your information will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookingwithlove