• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Products-What Are You Selling???

In summary, Pampered Chef is constantly releasing new and innovative products, including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Mix 'N Chop. These products are designed with customers in mind and offer unique features, such as multiple cooking functions and a multi-level basket. They are currently available for purchase on the company's website or through a consultant, with potential promotions and discounts. Customers can also see the products in action through virtual or in-person demonstrations and tutorial videos.
DebPC
Staff member
Flexible Cutting boards and the Spice Turnabout are big sellers. I'm also selling the Biscuit Cutters althoug I'm not talking about them.

Flexible Cutting Boards are HUGE! The Bamboo gets people talking and they love them, but they aren't buying them.

Let's see...

biscuit cutters
buffalo rub
lemon rosemary seasoning
vegetarian cookbook
new nylon tools - knife & slice n serve
9 x 13 pan

I've only had one show so far but this is what sold:Smooth Edge Can Opener
Pumpkin MicroFiber Towel
Slotted Bamboo Spoon Set
Flexible MatsHave 2 more next week so we'll see...

New nylon tools
I'm surprised I haven't sold more of the flexible mats. Maybe I should use them in the show. LOL

Are any of you NOT thrilled with the can opener? mine just seems kinda cheap. It's not taking the lid off very well and the little pinchers are wobbly.

But that said, the flexible mats are big and the spice turnabout is huge. I've already sold 5 this month.

Related to New Products-What Are You Selling???

What new products are you selling?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly introducing new and innovative products to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Some of our newest products include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Chop.

What makes these new products different from others on the market?

Our new products are designed with our customers in mind. We listen to their needs and create products that are not only high quality, but also easy to use and versatile. For example, our Quick Cooker has 16 different cooking functions and the Deluxe Air Fryer has a multi-level basket for cooking multiple foods at once.

Are these new products available for purchase now?

Yes, all of our new products are currently available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them at select retail locations.

Do you offer any special deals or promotions on the new products?

We often have promotions and discounts on our new products, as well as bundle deals when purchasing multiple items. We also have a loyalty program for our customers to earn rewards and discounts on future purchases.

Can I see these new products in action before buying?

Absolutely! We offer virtual and in-person cooking demonstrations where you can see our new products in action and ask any questions you may have. You can also watch tutorial videos on our website or social media channels to see how to use the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • carterslade8808
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkloosen
  • bethany walker