• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Thoughts on the Survey We Received Today?I Thought It Was

In summary, the survey was about NC attendance and whether the organizers were worried about it. The respondents felt that the prices of airfare were too high and that they were not able to find any airfare under $388. They also mentioned that they wished they were able to earn travel expenses as an incentive.
finley1991
Thoughts on the survey we received today?

I thought it was interesting... wondering if they are trying to determine how many of us are planning on going...

didn't get it either. What was it about?

it was about NC

Yeah I thought the same thing--short--quite pointed. I bet they are concerned about NC attendance. Hm....more incentives on the way?

I didn't get one either...

Nanisu said:
Yeah I thought the same thing--short--quite pointed. I bet they are concerned about NC attendance. Hm....more incentives on the way?

How can they not be? Have you seen the prices of airfare this season? Wow!!!:money::(

I bought my ticket last month at $260 - that is awesome for price from Denver to Chicago. I drive to see family in Denver every July because it is cheaper to pay for gas and a ticket from Denver than to fly from Boise.

cmdtrgd said:
I bought my ticket last month at $260 - that is awesome for price from Denver to Chicago. I drive to see family in Denver every July because it is cheaper to pay for gas and a ticket from Denver than to fly from Boise.

That's a great price! Way to go!

Last year we paid $239 luggage and all - this year nothing cheaper than $340 and prices seem to be climbing! Several of us mentioned to Cora Fischer when she was in that they need to keep it pushed back from the Fourth of July holiday as that really hurts it HOWEVER...i was just checking today and the entire month of July is the same price for Southwest when I use their 'price finder' option. So.... the date wouldn't matter much. With fuel on the rise its surely going to get worse. I drove 2yrs ago and swore I would never do that again (12hrs of flat lands, nothing to look at Interstate) BUT...this year its not looking so good on prices and if I can get any of my team to go, I know cost is going to be a huge factor.

I didn't get the survey. I'm SOOOOO glad to live right here in Chicago and not have the airfare issue. I don't even have to stay in a hotel if I don't want to either. Last year since I was nursing, I came home each night. I wish my team would realize the HUGE deal that NC is for them compared to the rest of you.

DebbieJ said:
I didn't get the survey. I'm SOOOOO glad to live right here in Chicago and not have the airfare issue. I don't even have to stay in a hotel if I don't want to either. Last year since I was nursing, I came home each night. I wish my team would realize the HUGE deal that NC is for them compared to the rest of you.

Totally agree. We are lucky!! I've stayed downtown every year and I love that, but it's nice to have an option. I feel so badly for all of you who have to fly and pay crazy prices! I really hope they make it worth your while. Hmmm, I wonder if they'd ever offer some type of incentive to earn travel expenses or something. Eventually they're going to HAVE to if things don't improve. Look at the dang price of gas even!! Luckily most of the consistent performers on my team who are local "get it" and come to conference. I wish more of them would. I'm really hoping some of my newer consultants will do it!! It's such a rush!

I can't find anything under $388....stressing out b/c I'm not sure that anyone on my team will make the committment!

I'd freaking LOVE it if I could earn a travel incentive! :DThe travel agency doing our flights to Toronto told my upline that she didn't think PC had planned for any of the overseas consultants to earn a trip. WRONG! You know they were paying attention! Heck, they had TWO in Japan earn the 53 Challenge, they just lucked out that one of them moved to the states before the trip so they only had to do airfare from Japan for Annastasia. LOL

Holy cats! I didn't get the survey either. I do fly free on SW since my husband travels so much he always has extra tickets. I don't know what we would do if we had to pay for airfare. ugh

beckyjsmith said:
Holy cats! I didn't get the survey either. I do fly free on SW since my husband travels so much he always has extra tickets. I don't know what we would do if we had to pay for airfare. ugh

Becky, thankfully I have the same situation. I was hoping that this was the year my team would be coming with me, but there is no way. The cheapest SW flight (which is generally the cheapest from SA) is $395. Then add on registration, hotel, food, and taxis. That's just the basics. No souvenirs or little extras while at conference. I can totally understand why they won't make the investment. I wish we still had a good train system (for some reason I expect train travel to be really cheap. LOL!!). Used to be a time when everyone went everywhere via train.

hahaha Don't get my husband started on the train thing. He's always saying we need to get that method of travel back to the forefront.

I plan to drive to conference (I almost always do) even though the gas will be high. It's about 900 miles for me one way. I am hoping that several of my team members will take me up on sharing the ride. It's not quite as quick as flying but it will be much cheaper dividing gas cost than the flights even if we get a hotel on the way home.

I am headed to a Director retreat in TX this weekend. I got the tickets in January. Had I gotten the tickets just a week or so earlier it would have cost me like $100 less than I paid but I'm glad I didn't wait for another drop. Last year it was $150 less than this year for the same flight. yikes!

1. What are your overall thoughts on the survey we received today?

Overall, I was pleased with the survey we received today. It provided valuable insight into our customers' experiences and opinions, which will help us improve our products and services.

2. Were there any specific areas that stood out to you in the survey?

Yes, there were a few areas that stood out to me. One was the feedback on our new line of cookware, which was overwhelmingly positive. Another was the request for more gluten-free options, which we will definitely take into consideration.

3. How do you plan on using the feedback from the survey?

The feedback from the survey will be used to make necessary changes and improvements. We will analyze the data and make decisions based on the responses to better meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

4. Were there any surprises in the survey results?

There were a few surprises in the survey results, such as the high satisfaction rate with our customer service and the number of customers who have recommended our products to others. These were pleasant surprises and we will continue to strive for excellence in these areas.

5. Will there be more surveys in the future?

Yes, we plan on conducting more surveys in the future to gather feedback and continue to improve our products and services. We value our customers' opinions and want to ensure we are meeting their needs and expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila