• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Survey from HO: Interesting Questions, Disappointing Answers

The conversation was about a survey from HO asking for opinions on the CN and PC newswire, as well as social media usage and whether or not HO should start checking consultants' social media accounts. Some participants received the survey while others did not, but there was speculation that changes regarding social media usage may be coming in the future.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just filled out the survey from HO. Interesting. They gave lots of places to give an opinion. They ended it with questions about FB, Myspace, etc. but I was disappointed that they didn't give an opportunity to give opinions or detailed answers. Just do you use it.

I didn't get a survey, at least not yet. :(

I did it this morning also !!!

I did not get one but I am not concerned as I am not a member of FB

DebbieJ said:
I didn't get a survey, at least not yet. :(

Me either....

baychef said:
I did not get one but I am not concerned as I am not a member of FB

The survey was mostly about the CN and the Directory.

I got it and thought that some of the answers weren't the ones I would have picked. Also I would have liked to have said I don't read them as much as I used to but plan on getting back into the habit.

It mostly wanted to know what we thought of the CN and PC newswire. What parts we read, how much of that article do you read, what do you think is about the recruiting, booking and articles about consultant sucesses, it asked about the meeting planner and how I use it, how do I store the CN, if I had to choose would I prefer only mail or only online...Stuff like that.
Then it said they were looking into how sites like Facebook and IVillage could be used to our benefit but only asked if I use them and which ones.

Probably just picked a random sample of people.

I also received the survey. Interesting article on the web today, where companies are checking out prospective employees and see what they have out there on Facebook, My Space etc., One guy had posted he had an interview with a company but would hate the job if he got it. THe company posted to his Facebook account that they were very internet savvy and wouldn't appreciate him hating his job. Wonder if home offices' survey is to see if they should start checking these sites for consultants stating what they do for an occupation?
Inquiring minds want to know.

I think we'll be seeing changes to this issue pretty soon.

I got it.....

finley1991 said:
I think we'll be seeing changes to this issue pretty soon.

Hmmm, as in April 1st? You seem to have some good inside scoop!! I wanna know.:D

i can keep a secret :rolleyes:

pamperedbecky said:
You seem to have some good inside scoop!! I wanna know.:D

I just know that this has been an issue that HO is working on and since FB is not going away and social networking is what it is, I think HO will come around on things like this. I don't know anything... it's really just a guess. I'm guessing that they will allow us to use social networking with specific guidelines... again, just a guess.

finley1991 said:
I just know that this has been an issue that HO is working on and since FB is not going away and social networking is what it is, I think HO will come around on things like this. I don't know anything... it's really just a guess. I'm guessing that they will allow us to use social networking with specific guidelines... again, just a guess.

yeah sure Colleen!! :p:p

1. What were the most interesting questions asked in the survey?

The most interesting questions asked in the survey were about customer satisfaction, product preferences, and overall experience with Pampered Chef. These questions provided valuable insights into what our customers enjoy and what areas we can improve upon.

2. Were there any surprising results from the survey?

Yes, there were a few surprising results from the survey. One of the most surprising was the high satisfaction rate with our customer service, as well as the popularity of our new line of kitchen gadgets.

3. What were the most disappointing answers from the survey?

The most disappointing answers from the survey were related to delivery times and product availability. We understand the frustration of our customers when they are unable to purchase their desired products due to low stock.

4. How will the company address the disappointing answers from the survey?

The company is committed to addressing the disappointing answers from the survey by working on improving our supply chain and ensuring that our products are readily available for our customers. We are also looking into ways to expedite our delivery times.

5. Will there be any changes made based on the results of this survey?

Yes, there will be changes made based on the results of this survey. We value the feedback of our customers and will use it to make necessary improvements and changes to better serve our customers and meet their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinkaren99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • crystalscookingnow