• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Survey: Your Opinion Counts!

In summary, the email says that HO is doing a survey in the next several days and consultants will be chosen at random to participate. The opinions of the participants are valued.
jrstephens
I just got an email saying HO was doing a survey in the next several days and consultants would be chosen at random to participate; and that our opinions were valued.

It did not mention being given PC Bucks for it like one in the past I think remember people talking about. I would love to be chosen anyway!

I'd like to be chosen, too. I love giving my opinion.

I can tell you're all surprised.

raebates said:
I'd like to be chosen, too. I love giving my opinion.

I can tell you're all surprised.
:eek: :confused: :eek:

I can hardly believe that!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

See. I knew you'd be shocked.

I did a survey about a week before I went to New Director Academy. It didn't say it had anything to do with NDA, but it was asking a lot of questions about director reports. I didn't get a heads up on that one.

I did that one too. I wish it would have asked how to improve it. Sometimes I have to look at several to get to the information I want.

raebates said:

I just got back up in my chair from falling out with shock!!!:D

What?!? CSers, giving opinions? NEVER!

[/sarcasm]

raebates said:

Don't do that... I almost choked on my cookie that my MIL made for me yesterday!

Everyone should know by now not to read my posts with food or drink in their mouths.

raebates said:
Everyone should know by now not to read my posts with food or drink in their mouths.

I need to look at the picture FIRST before I delve into reading... lesson learned...

I hope they do not ask about Ebay!! Talk about a can of worms to get us started on! HAHA!!:D :eek:

If they do... give them the link to one of the many ebay/myspace/etc. threads we have going...

I got the one about directors reports, too.

Rae, you are such a wallflower. (Just like me! LOL)

I did get the email, too!

Maybe that's why they put us in different waves for NC. As a matter of fact, they made sure that there's a day's buffer between us so there was very little chance we'd meet.

I think they're scared of us, Anne.

We all got the e-mail - we just don't know who will be picked to participate.

BethCooks4U said:
I did that one too. I wish it would have asked how to improve it. Sometimes I have to look at several to get to the information I want.

I also wish there was a place that I could have checked "don't need these yet" like for director geneology.

cmdtrgd said:
I also wish there was a place that I could have checked "don't need these yet" like for director geneology.
Exactly! And they wouldn't just let you skip it either. lol

cmdtrgd said:

I agree. It asked if you were aware of certain reports, etc. I'm know they are available but some I don't need yet or won't use. They didn't give you an option to say that. I wanted to skip some parts but they highlighted them and wouldn't let me go further. It took SO long so I tried to go back a page and change my answer (so I didn't have to explain so much) and I lost the WHOLE thing!! Now I'm getting emails asking me to do it again! I'd be more likely to spend all that time filling it out if they gave me something besides a "thank you" :) I'm all about free stuff :D

Related to HO Survey: Your Opinion Counts!

1. What is the purpose of the HO Survey?

The HO Survey, also known as the "Your Opinion Counts!" survey, is designed to gather feedback and opinions from customers like you. This helps us improve our products and services to better meet your needs and preferences.

2. How often is the HO Survey sent out?

The frequency of the HO Survey may vary, but it is typically sent out once a year to a random selection of customers. However, you may also receive it more frequently if you have recently made a purchase or have shown interest in our products.

3. Is the HO Survey mandatory to complete?

No, the HO Survey is completely voluntary. However, we highly encourage you to participate as your feedback is valuable to us and helps us improve our offerings.

4. How long does it take to complete the HO Survey?

The length of the HO Survey may vary, but it typically takes about 10-15 minutes to complete. You can also save your progress and come back to it at a later time if needed.

5. Can I provide additional comments or suggestions in the HO Survey?

Yes, there is a section in the HO Survey where you can provide any additional comments or suggestions you may have. We appreciate any and all feedback and use it to continuously improve our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sddmom2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies