• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising My Hardworking Husband with a Beautiful Fall Flower Bouquet

In summary, a woman's husband surprises her with a beautiful bouquet of Fall flowers after she had been working hard and dealing with a cancelled show. She expresses her thankfulness and others chime in with similar stories of their thoughtful partners. The woman and her husband spend the evening snuggling and watching TV together. Another woman shares a memory of her husband giving her flowers and diamond earrings.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
He just walked in the door with a beautiful bouquet of Fall Flowers for me!

He knows how hard I have been working, and also that I was a little disappointed about my show having to cancel tonight. I've been using my free time this afternoon to make him a real dinner - because he has had so many fast meals while I've been doing so many shows....and then he walks in the door with flowers for me! I am thankful for him!

you're very lucky to have him. when one of my shows got cancelled my husband said see, i told you this isn't a reliable business. GRRR. Count your blessings. ;)

Awww...enjoy your evening! Maybe you can get that little one to bed early tonight. ;)

That is so wonderful! My DH is not like that at all. Little things like that can make your day.

That was so sweet. Russell sent me flowers week before last when I was having a bad sick day from this pregnancy. My boss even commented how sweet it was of him.

That is SO sweet! And aren't you SO glad you were already making him a great supper! Last week my DH, in the MIDDLE of the day, called me and all of our older children just to say... I love you! Me, being stupid, burst out laughing and asked him what he had done or was up to! He was kind enough not to take that as an insult and just said... "I just love you all and wanted you to know it!" So enjoy your evening and your flowers! What a blessing!

ginamkiely said:
you're very lucky to have him. when one of my shows got cancelled my husband said see, i told you this isn't a reliable business. GRRR. Count your blessings. ;)

It's okay Gina......he'll come around. Mine used to be more like that too - but because I have stuck to it.....he has seen the good, and not just the bad. Now, he has faith that if I have a cancellation, or a bad show - the next one will make up for it! But it took a while for him to come to that point.

Micah is snuggled up on Daddy right now - he didn't have a nap today, so I think he just may go to bed early tonight! Whooo Hoooo!

wink wink, nudge nudge... ;)

that is sweet!!

My husband finally painted the trim on a window yesterday, and it was like a bouquet of flowers!

Yay for husbands paying attention!

Gee, he's a keeper.

How sweet! What a way to make your day--and from what it sounds like, your evening!

Our wonderful evening - we are getting ready to settle down and watch Dancing With The Stars! I haven't been able to watch it with him the last 3 Mondays - because I've had shows!

We are such an exciting couple, aren't we?:D :rolleyes:

Becky-I hope you had a great evening!! Sorry to hear about your show. I hope everyone is okay. I read your other thread about the show. You never now what will pop up before the end of the month.

And, watching TV and snuggling is very exciting! Usually it is me watching tv and my husband sleeping. So, enjoy!

Layla

What a great guy - but you already knew that! Now get off your PC and enjoy some time with him!

janetupnorth said:
What a great guy - but you already knew that! Now get off your PC and enjoy some time with him!

He is reading a bedtime story to Micah right now - he didn't go to bed early at all!:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
He is reading a bedtime story to Micah right now - he didn't go to bed early at all!:rolleyes:

Yeah, mine do that to me ALLLLLL the time!

You can still enjoy some snuggle time. :)

janetupnorth said:
Shouldn't that be: EWWWWWWW! ;)
LOL! Janet you crack me up! But you know with the other Ewwww thread, that I was thinking that too!;) :p

Becky, how great is your man! What a keeper!
My hubby hasn't done that in a while, I think he's due! One of my best memories of flowers from my hubby was when he came in with a great pair of diamond earrings too, then gave me the flowers and told me that there was only 11 not a whole dozen for me:confused: :confused: . When I gave him that confused look, from behind his back he brought out the one missing rose, and said "I'm sorry, I have another special girl in my life too," and gave it to my daughter! The look in her eyes was priceless as she jumped into his arms, she was only about 5 and it was a heart melting moment, and I think I fell in love with him right then and there all over again!:love: :D
Congratulations to you again!

Related to Surprising My Hardworking Husband with a Beautiful Fall Flower Bouquet

1. How can I order a fall flower bouquet from Pampered Chef?

You can easily order a fall flower bouquet from Pampered Chef by visiting our website and selecting the "Flower Bouquets" category. From there, you can browse our selection of beautiful fall bouquets and choose the one you would like to surprise your husband with.

2. Can I customize the fall flower bouquet for my husband?

Yes, we offer the option to customize your fall flower bouquet for your husband. You can choose the specific types of flowers and colors you would like to include in the bouquet to make it extra special for him.

3. How will the fall flower bouquet be delivered?

The fall flower bouquet will be carefully packaged and delivered by one of our trusted delivery partners. You can choose to have it delivered directly to your husband's workplace or to your home to surprise him.

4. Can I include a personalized message with the fall flower bouquet?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with the fall flower bouquet for your husband. Simply write your message in the "Special Instructions" section during checkout and we will make sure it is included with the bouquet.

5. What if my husband is not satisfied with the fall flower bouquet?

Your satisfaction is our top priority at Pampered Chef. If your husband is not satisfied with the fall flower bouquet, please contact our customer service team and we will work with you to find a solution, whether it be a replacement or a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Teresa Lynn