• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supplies for Sale, Shutting Down My Buisness

DVD -Your Season of Success - Fall/Winter 2006 & 2008 DVD-Cooking Shows in Action Starring Jillian Eisenberg, Jennifer Soto, Teresa BrownDVD- Your Season of Success 2005 Fall/WinterDVD – Spring into Success 2006CD – Bookings Galore (2007)CD – Show & Sell S/S 2008 & F/W 2008CD – 2 cd set, Booths Build Business (I have 2 sets)CD – Double Digit RecruitingCD – Working with the Hispanic MarketCD – Bookings: Fill Your CalendarCD – Make the Most of Company Promotions (I have 2)CD – Simple
pampermejolene
Gold Member
Hey all, I've shut down my biz and have lots of supplies/training materials for sale. Shipping will be extra if you don't live in the area. I'm in 95661, if you're near by we can arrange a meeting spot.If you are only interested in certain items, message me with an offer (you will have to pay shipping as well).These items have never been used but DO have my info label on them unless otherwise stated. (if you use labels for your phone, name, etc you could slap one on over it).45 "Your Cooking Show Planning Guides"11 recruiting DVD's10 "Come Join Us" recruiting brochures10 “your life, your way” recruiting info brochures2 Wedding Registry tri - fold brochures 3 large white envelopes for making host packets (these are unmarked but a little wrinkled) These items are brand new/unmarked:1 package write in sales receipts (from when the shipping changed to $4.25, I'm not sure if they have been updated again since then. These DO have the $4.25 rate).45 ABC's of Breast Cancer Brochures17 unopened packages of standard invitations (the ones with the pic of 3 ladies on the front) 1 unopened package of Sweet 'n Simple Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes recipe cards 2 brand new pad and 2 partially used (combined they make about a whole pad) of "thanks for joining us" drawing slips3 brand new Independent Consultant Agreement/Kit Order Forms4 &1/2 sheets "NOT AVAILABLE" stickers13 sheets of name tags (I made them myself, they have 8 stickers on each page, each twice the size of a mailing label and have The Pampered Chef logo printed on them. I would have guests write their names on them when arriving at parties) 2 Brand new Flip Chart Binder with Executive Cookware Collection, Stainless Cookware Collection, Forged Cutlery & plastic sleeves (One set is put together the other set is still factory sealed - DVD's & CD's:
DVD -Your Season of Success - Fall/Winter 2006 & 2008 –DVD-Cooking Shows in Action Starring Jillian Eisenberg, Jennifer Soto, Teresa BrownDVD- Your Season of Success 2005 Fall/WinterDVD – Spring into Success 2006CD – Bookings Galore (2007)
CD – Show & Sell S/S 2008 & F/W 2008CD – 2 cd set, Booths Build Business (I have 2 sets)CD – Double Digit RecruitingCD – Working with the Hispanic MarketCD – Bookings: Fill Your Calendar CD – Make the Most of Company Promotions (I have 2)CD – Simple Steps to Host CoachingCD – Printable Materials CDPampered Chef Shirts:
t-shirts:
1 maroonish purple and 1 blue with The Pampered Chef in white across the chest MEDIUM somewhat wornlight green shirt with The Pampered Chef embroidered on the left chest M somewhat worn conditionGreen shirt with The Pampered Chef logo in purple on the chest LARGE very good conditionwhite shirt with The Pampered Chef embroidered on the left chest in gold, gold trim around neck, arms and waist, Medium -good conditionupdated 11/22 with what is still left

Last edited:
I'm interested in the PC shirts, what size are they?

I updated the listing to include the shirt details :)

I am interested in the med and lg shirts if still available, Please let me knoe amount and shipping would be to 21502, Thanks

i will pm you about invites,
thanks

Do you still have the Booking Strategies from the Pros & Fill Your Calendar CDs - and how much do you want for them?

I unexpectedly went out of town for a few days. Once I'm back I'll answer all inquiries. Sorry for the delay. Be back by the end of the week

Will you please let me know what you have left when you return. I am new to the business and would appreciate any materials I can get my hands on. I live in the 24018 zip code.

11 recruiting DVD's

10 "Come Join Us" recruiting brochures

10 “your life, your way” recruiting info brochures

7 Season's Best S/S 08 cook books

8 Real Food Real Fast – Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet recipe cards

7 Sweet ‘n Simple – Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes recipe cards

1 unopened package of Sweet 'n Simple Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes recipe cards

2 brand new pad and 2 partially used (combined they make about a whole pad) of "thanks for joining us" drawing slips

if these are still available I am interested. Shipping would be to 60417.

I'm back home and I believe I've replied to everyone.
If you didn't get a response, my apologies, please PM me and I will contact you

do you have anything left

Waiting for responses from some people to see if they are going to take the items. I will update the list once I start getting responses.

I have updated the list above. I marked SOLD next to items that are no longer available.

Hi. I am interested in

1 package write in sales receipts
10 "Come Join Us" recruiting brochures
2 Brand new Flip Chart Binder with Executive Cookware Collection, Stainless Cookware Collection, Forged Cutlery & plastic sleeves

Please e-mail and let me know if they are available, and what the price will be. My zip code is 45429 so I you will have to ship it.

Thanks

list has been updated with what is still left.If you have sent me payment, your items were shipped today

I'm wondering If you have anything left I'm new started in October. If so what are your asking prices? Thank you!

1. What supplies are still available for purchase?

Currently, all of our inventory is available for purchase on our website. However, some items may be limited in quantity and may sell out quickly. We recommend checking our website frequently for updates on available supplies.

2. Can I still use my consultant discount on supplies?

Unfortunately, discounts and promotions are no longer valid for purchases on our website. All supplies will be sold at their regular price.

3. Will I receive a refund for any unused supplies?

If you have purchased supplies within the past 90 days, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact our customer service department for further assistance.

4. Can I transfer my remaining supplies to another consultant?

No, all supplies must be returned or sold through the official Pampered Chef channels. Transferring supplies to another consultant is not allowed.

5. What happens to my supplies if I do not sell them before shutting down my business?

If you are unable to sell your supplies before shutting down your business, you may return them to Pampered Chef for a refund. Please contact our customer service department for further instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • iteachurkid