• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Superbowl Bound: Cheer on the Pats as They Head to the Big Game!

In summary, the Pats won the Super Bowl, and the Giants lost. Kristin is happy for the Pats, and is upset with the Giants.
chefkristin
Gold Member
We are going to the Superbowl!!!!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin you beat me too it!!!!!! I am so excited, it was a hard game but they won!!! I will be at Bob's Store tomorrow to get my tee shirt AFC Champs!!!

The Pats Rock!!!!

Sorry I can't enjoy your excitement:(! My beloved Colts are out:(!!

And now all I can say is GO PACKERS!! - My second beloved team!

Congratulations, but hopefully it will be 18-1 in awhile. ;)

pampchefrhondab said:
Sorry I can't enjoy your excitement:(! My beloved Colts are out:(!!

And now all I can say is GO PACKERS!! - My second beloved team!

We have a Zionsville, IN group at camp, almost all are rooting for the Packers now. :)

So welcome to our cheering section although I know it is temporary (until next season)!

Woo Hoo!!!
chefkristin said:
We are going to the Superbowl!!!!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!! SO HAPPY!!! Soon to be the FIRST NFL team EVER to go 19-0!!! :)

What a great game and of course what a great outcome!!!!!!!! Now to wait to see if we play the Packers or Giants.

WOOHOO

i am SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

okay okay. not a football fan but I guess I have to say

whooohooo too !! :)

Yeah Pats!!!!

PATS VS. NY GIANTS

Can't be happy for you guys...I'm so not a Patriots fan. I think it goes back to an ex-boyfriend who was a huge pats fan and ended up being quite the butt hole. Just have had a sour taste in my mouth ever since then. Go Giants!!!

You know, come to think of it, I hate the Red Sox too...also goes back to him. Maybe I shouldn't hold against these New England teams the fact that one their fans was a complete jerk :)

iteachurkid said:
Can't be happy for you guys...I'm so not a Patriots fan. I think it goes back to an ex-boyfriend who was a huge pats fan and ended up being quite the butt hole. Just have had a sour taste in my mouth ever since then. Go Giants!!!

You know, come to think of it, I hate the Red Sox too...also goes back to him. Maybe I shouldn't hold against these New England teams the fact that one their fans was a complete jerk :)

I'm totally with you on the not being happy thing...

I don't like the Giants either, so I think I'll just tape the superbowl and fast forward the game so I can just watch the commercials. The thought of the Patriots winning makes me sick...:grumpy:

For those of you who are taking personal offense to this...I'm sorry! I am however happy that you're happy:balloon:

daniellemorgan said:
I'm totally with you on the not being happy thing...

I don't like the Giants either, so I think I'll just tape the superbowl and fast forward the game so I can just watch the commercials. The thought of the Patriots winning makes me sick...:grumpy:

For those of you who are taking personal offense to this...I'm sorry! I am however happy that you're happy:balloon:

I am a http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/nyg.pngGiants fan and no offense taken...I think we all have a team we love to hate...mine is Dall-a$$. The only reason why I do not like them is because for as long as I have watched them, they are so very full of themselves. I think it is part of their training! My superbowl was last week when the Giants beat them IN Dall-a$$!!

baychef said:
I am a http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/nyg.pngGiants fan and no offense taken...I think we all have a team we love to hate...mine is Dall-a$$. The only reason why I do not like them is because for as long as I have watched them, they are so very full of themselves. I think it is part of their training! My superbowl was last week when the Giants beat them IN Dall-a$$!!

I'm a steelers girl and well we all know how that ended:(

AnnaPChef said:
I LOVE IT!!!! SO HAPPY!!! Soon to be the FIRST NFL team EVER to go 19-0!!! :)

Yes they are the first team to go 18-0. The Patriots will be after their fourth Super Bowl title in seven years on Feb. 3 at Glendale, Ariz., as well as the first completely perfect season since Miami went 17-0 in 1972.

Related to Superbowl Bound: Cheer on the Pats as They Head to the Big Game!

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make game day snacks for the Superbowl?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for making game day snacks for the Superbowl. From our stoneware baking dishes to our kitchen knives, we have everything you need to create delicious appetizers and snacks for your Superbowl party.

2. What are some easy recipes I can make with Pampered Chef products for the Superbowl?

We have a wide range of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for game day. Some popular options include our Buffalo Chicken Dip made in our Rockcrok® Everyday Pan and our Mini Cheesy Meatball Sliders made on our Deluxe Air Fryer.

3. Can I find Superbowl-themed products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of Superbowl-themed products such as our Game Day Football Cake Pan and our Touchdown Football Trivet. These products are not only fun and festive, but they also make great gifts for the football fans in your life.

4. How can I host a successful Superbowl party with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a Party Planning Guide that includes tips and recipes for hosting a successful Superbowl party. Additionally, our consultants are always available to provide personalized advice and recommendations for your specific needs and preferences.

5. Are there any special promotions or deals for Superbowl Bound: Go Pats!?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and deals for major events like the Superbowl. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current offers, or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pregochef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KittyCooks
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies