• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheer on the Bears as They Head to the Super Bowl - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the conversation is about the excitement and anticipation for the upcoming Super Bowl game between the Chicago Bears and the Indianapolis Colts. Many participants in the conversation are rooting for the Bears, while others are rooting for the Colts. There are also mentions of previous Super Bowl wins for the Bears and longing for former players. Some participants also bring up their personal connections to the teams, such as growing up in their respective cities. Overall, the conversation is full of friendly banter and excitement for the big game.
pamperedbecky
The BEARS are going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!:eek:

Woo hoo!!!:D :D

Remember that SNL skit? Da Bears!!! I have been saying that ALL day!

mom2leelee said:
LOL, Too funny! DH and I have been saying that since they were in Playoffs and we were rooting for them since DHs team didnt' make it to POs. Da Bears all the way!!

heat123 said:
LOL, Too funny! DH and I have been saying that since they were in Playoffs and we were rooting for them since DHs team didnt' make it to POs. Da Bears all the way!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..over here on the EAST COAST....all the way PATS!!!;) ;) ;)

DA BEARS! They deserve that! I haven't been there in a LONG time. :D

SillyChef said:

Guess what.....my married name is Hanford..:rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

lol. :D Well if Hanford had a pagent you would win. MRS HANFORD! :D

Let's go PATRIOTS! I am so hoping for a Bears v Patriots Super Bowl! I was born and raised in the middle of "Bear Country" and all of my family are big Bears fans. My husband was born and raised in Boston and all of his family are big Patriots fans. He has converted me, so now I say GO PATRIOTS! It will be such a fun Super Bowl for us especially if it's Bears v Patriots! So, let's hear it! Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!
(Although I must admit I'm watching this game with a heavy heart because I wish Viniateri was back on our team! :( )

SillyChef said:
lol. :D Well if Hanford had a pagent you would win. MRS HANFORD! :D

:p ...GO PATS!!!!!:p :p :p

mom2leelee said:
That's exactly what I thought of when I saw the title of the thread. :D

I live in Lions country. We'll NEVER get to a Super Bowl. But then, I don't really care about football anyway. :rolleyes:

SillyChef said:
YES! It's been 21 years since they were in it last (and won it!!). Let's hope it happens again. I can't WAIT for two weeks.:D

Way to go BEARS!!!!! Now Let's go COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

The Bears were my team before Indiana got the Colts!!!!

I'd love to see the Bears play the Colts!!

GO COLTS!!!!!! GO COLTS!!!!!!! GO COLTS!!!!!!

Sorry, I can't help myself!!!

GO Bears!! We've already did the Superbowl Shuffle at our house.
GO COLTS! from my son.

pampchefrhondab said:
GO COLTS!!!!!! GO COLTS!!!!!!! GO COLTS!!!!!!

Sorry, I can't help myself!!!

I second that! Go Colts!

WATCH OUT BEARS!! HERE COME DA COLTS!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Well, I guess it's Bears vs Colts...clearly Chicago can beat those dome sissies!

Go Bears, Go Bears!!!

speedychef said:
Well, I guess it's Bears vs Colts...clearly Chicago can beat those dome sissies!

Sounds like a challenge... LOL

I just don't think we can root for da bears....since we are Packers fans:p

GO COLTS!!!!! - We love the Bears too!! We hate that we are going to have to beat them!!!

Lacy - We like the Packers as well - they were my Grandfather's team so they have a special place in the hearts of our family!

Related to Cheer on the Bears as They Head to the Super Bowl - Don't Miss Out!

1. How can I purchase tickets for the Super Bowl?

Tickets for the Super Bowl can be purchased through official NFL ticketing websites, such as Ticketmaster or StubHub. You can also try reaching out to the team's ticket office directly for more information.

2. Can I bring my own food and drinks to the Super Bowl?

Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the stadium during the Super Bowl. However, most stadiums have a variety of food and drink options available for purchase.

3. What time should I arrive at the Super Bowl?

It is recommended to arrive at the Super Bowl at least 2-3 hours before the game's start time. This will allow you to go through security and find your seats without feeling rushed.

4. Are there any age restrictions for attending the Super Bowl?

Children of all ages are allowed to attend the Super Bowl, but they must have a ticket to enter the stadium. It is important to note that loud noises and large crowds may be overwhelming for young children.

5. Can I bring a bag or backpack to the Super Bowl?

Most stadiums have a clear bag policy for events like the Super Bowl. Check the stadium's website for specific guidelines, but generally, small clear bags or clutches are allowed. Backpacks and large purses may not be permitted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nicki25
  • loreedfk
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amy In Ohio
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger