• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Sales Waivers on My Pampered Chef Consultant Website?

In summary, "Super Quick" is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that are designed to help with quick and easy meal preparation. The line includes a variety of tools and cookware that are durable and high-quality. Customers can choose which products will work best for them based on product descriptions, customer reviews, and assistance from the customer service team. Bundled sets are also available for purchase at a discounted price.
randis
I can't find it and I know someone can help, I have two consultants that need to do sales waivers this month...

where is it on the website

a virtual cookie to the first person

The only way I could find it was to go to CC and do a search on waiver and it brings you to a form to fill in and submit online.

ok, so I must be dumb...what's a sales waiver??!

If you know ahead of time that you won't be able to do any shows you can submit a waiver so that you do not go innactive. There are lots of little details like when it needs to be submitted by and how frequently you can do it and stuff but I don't remember all the details.

who can help!

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I'd be happy to help you out. The sales waivers can be found on the "My Business" tab on your consultant website. From there, click on "Sales and Commissions" and then "Sales Waivers." If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to me or your Pampered Chef support team. Happy selling!

What is "Super Quick"?

"Super Quick" is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to help you prepare meals quickly and easily, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

What types of products are included in the "Super Quick" line?

The "Super Quick" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as vegetable peelers, food choppers, and graters, as well as cookware and bakeware, such as pressure cookers and non-stick baking sheets.

Are the "Super Quick" products durable and high-quality?

Yes, all of our products, including those in the "Super Quick" line, are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products.

How do I know which "Super Quick" products will work best for me?

Our product descriptions provide information on the features and uses of each "Super Quick" product, and our customer reviews can also offer helpful insights and recommendations. Additionally, our customer service team is available to assist with any questions or concerns.

Can I purchase "Super Quick" products in a set?

Yes, we offer a variety of bundled sets that include multiple "Super Quick" products, making it easy to stock your kitchen with all the essentials for quick meal preparation. These sets also offer a discounted price compared to purchasing each product individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies