• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Look up My Carrer Sales?

In summary, to log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the Pampered Chef homepage and click on the "Sign In" button. To find your career sales, log into your account and click on the "My Account" tab, then the "My Business" tab. You can view previous months' sales by selecting the month in the drop-down menu. Your career sales are updated in real-time, but may take up to 24 hours to appear on the website. You can also export your career sales data by clicking the "Export" button.
ckarasevic
Hi Ladies, How do I look up my career sales numbers on the Pampered Chef website?

bump. Someone please help :eek:)

Go to Consultant's Corner,then go to Consultant's Connection.

Thank you!!!

Hi there! To look up your career sales numbers on the Pampered Chef website, you can log into your consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, you can access your sales reports and view your career sales numbers. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Happy selling!

1. How do I log into my Pampered Chef account?

To log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the Pampered Chef homepage and click on the "Sign In" button in the top right corner. Enter your email address and password associated with your account, and click "Sign In". If you are a first time user, you will need to create an account by clicking on the "Register Now" button.

2. Where can I find my career sales on my Pampered Chef account?

To find your career sales, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on the "My Business" tab. Your career sales will be displayed under the "Career Sales" section on this page.

3. Can I view my career sales for previous months?

Yes, you can view your career sales for previous months. To do so, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on the "My Business" tab. Under the "Career Sales" section, click on the drop-down menu next to "Select Month" and choose the month you would like to view.

4. How often are my career sales updated on my Pampered Chef account?

Your career sales are updated in real-time on your Pampered Chef account. This means that any sales you make will be reflected on your account immediately. However, it may take up to 24 hours for your career sales to be updated on the website.

5. Can I export my career sales data from my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can export your career sales data from your Pampered Chef account. To do so, log into your account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on the "My Business" tab. Under the "Career Sales" section, click on the "Export" button to download a CSV file of your career sales data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies