• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sunday Pizza Party - Wave 2 Cheffers

In summary, several people are interested in having a pizza party on Sunday. The cost is estimated to be around $6-7 per person for pizza and salad. Required supplies include a headcount and what type of pizza each person would like. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by 8pm EDT Saturday.
chefann
Gold Member
Who's interested in a pizza party?

Several of us had been tossing around the idea of getting together for dinner on Sunday. We're trying to watch our pennies, and the frugal suggestion we had (Corner Bakery) closes at 5 on Sunday.

So.... I suggested a pizza party. You in?

It would be Sunday afternoon, around 4:30 or so, in one of the guest floor elevator lobbies at the Hilton. BYOB (bring your own beverage)

If we get a rough headcount, I can order pizza(s) and salad at 3:30, for delivery to the hotel around 4:30.

Giordano's http://www.giordanos.com/stuffed.php indicates that the large pizzas feed 3-4, but they really feed 5-6, especially if we get salad, too. My estimate is that it would be about $6-7 per person for stuffed pizza and salad.

Please RSVP below with a headcount and what you prefer on your pizza, and PM me or John (pampered1224) your cell number, so we can keep in touch and notify each other with the floor number. I'll be gone all day Friday and Saturday (working a festival), as well as being on the bus to Chicago all Sunday morning/early afternoon. Because of those events, we'd like to get a headcount/phone list by Friday so we can distribute it.

Is there a reason to stay in the hotel - not to go to Giordanos?

I've been there, and I wasn't too fond of the atmosphere. There's also a time factor. I've got an event that evening that I've already paid for and don't want to miss. If we're at the hotel, I can dash out to the event without worrying about catching (and paying for) a cab.Those who don't have evening events can also stay and chat for as long as they want without fear of being kicked out by restaurant management. (Not to mention that it's cheaper to get carry out, even with a tip to the driver, than to dine in and have to tip wait staff.)

Last edited:
Hadn't thought of it that way....hmmm. I have an invite to eat there with a sister director and some of her team that night...maybe I'll stop by to see you all and then go eat with them. I'm rooming with two of them, so I should get to know those :D

Ann - will you have time to check for the phone list on Friday if I send it out then? I was hoping to get it final by Thursday for you.
Kate - you may want to be put on the list so you can call any one of us to see which "floor" we parked on.

The festival I'm working on Friday gets out at 8pm, I think. Then it'll be at least an hour for me to secure my booth and get home. So I'll have some time Friday night while I wind down before bed to check the list and print it.

Ann - you should have my info from last year...nothing has changed.

'K. I'll get it on the list.

I'm in! Just found this tonight because I decided to check out all posts under "Wave 2". I have an event at 8-10 so I can hang out a while. John has my cell# and I have a BIG (3.25") cranberry Chef Success button to wear!

Any pizza preferences, Jane?

I'll eat anything but anchovies! In fact, I don't like "just" single toppings. If I eat a pizza, I want it as full as possible. I do plan on bringing my Tums! LOL!I will probably be in my room at the Hilton after we check in. With my cane, I don't plan to do any sightseeing. Holler at me and I'll be glad to help you set up everything!

Since there hasn't been a whole lot of response yet, we'll probably be getting a single-topping pizza, just to keep the cost down.

I can live with that! LOL!

ya'll share a slice for me! LOL I am going to miss you guys this year.

So as of right now, it looks like there are 4 of us for pizza: me, John, Jane and my clustermate Mary Ellen. So it looks like a medium pizza and a salad should be good for us. I've got some cookies I'm going to try to fit into my suitcase, so we'll have dessert. I will have limited time to check this thread between now and Saturday night - and no chance to check it before I leave for Chicago on Sunday morning. So please, please, please add your name to this thread by 8pm EDT (5pm PDT) Saturday if you want to partake of pizza. Those who have dinner plans already for Sunday are still more than welcome to join us for chit-chat.

Note to myself: add Karyn to list. So that's 5.

I can not find how to attach the list to the e-mails sent from here so...
I need a PM from pcchefjane; karyn; joile_paradoxe; kuntrycook; with your e-mial addresses.
Ann - can I send one from my yahoo account to the "@chefsuccess" address so I can attach the phone list?
Thanks and look for it tomorrow around 5 ish CDT.

That's fine, John. I'll try to remember to check that account. (I only check it once a week or so.) Are joilie_paradoxe and kntrycook joining the group for pizza, or just on the phone list? (Just trying to get an accurate count.)

Hi guys....I'm hoping to stop by and chit chat.....don't count me in for the meal....dinner plans later with the team....thanks!

Thanks, Laurie.

If I can get free from my group, I may try to join you all for talk, but not food (we're having dinner at Bubba Gump's)

Ann, I PM'd contact info to you!

I won't be able to make it to the pizza party :(
My team is going out for pizza & drinks!!
But, I look forward to meeting everyone in the workshops! My button came yesterday, so you can find me with a big pink button!!!

I have a question, as long as Ann and I have the phone list, we will call you all Sunday - those of you who said yes to pizza at the hotel - would it be OK to then hand out the phone list to you when you join us?
Anyone else who wishes to be on the list, and will not be joining us Sunday for Pizza - I am sending it out at 5:00 p.m. tonight so that is last call on my end for numbers.
I NEED YOU TO PM ME E_MAIL ADDRESSES for a copy BEFORE THEN as I do not want to post it publicly here without permission!

Being on my cane had one advantage...my Hospitality Cluster are going sightseeing for lunch and dinner so I can hang out at the Hilton after I get in! I'll put everyone's cell in my phone so I can call! I meet them at 5:45 a.m. Sunday so I may have to nap if I don't nap on the 3 hour drive to Nashville!"Little Kid Who Feels Like She is Waiting on Santa Claus"!

Pizza-ers: Is spinach OK in the pizza? I was thinking about it last night, and don't want it to end up too greasy. But so that there's some meat in the meal, too, then I'll order an antipasto salad. Which would make it antipasto salad, spinach deep dish pizza, and cookies (those I'm bringing). Sound OK? Just respond here by tonight - I'll be gone all day again.

Since I haven't seen any response, and I won't have a chance to check this before ordering, I'm going to assume that spinach is OK. It isn't? Too bad. (*snort*)

1. What is the "Sunday Pizza Party - Wave 2 Cheffers" event all about?

The "Sunday Pizza Party - Wave 2 Cheffers" event is a fun and interactive cooking party where you and your friends can learn how to make delicious homemade pizzas using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I sign up for the "Sunday Pizza Party - Wave 2 Cheffers" event?

You can sign up for the "Sunday Pizza Party - Wave 2 Cheffers" event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the event page on our website. Simply select the date and time that works best for you and follow the prompts to register.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the "Sunday Pizza Party - Wave 2 Cheffers" event?

No prior cooking experience is necessary! Our consultants will guide you through each step of the pizza making process and provide tips and tricks along the way.

4. What ingredients and supplies do I need to participate in the "Sunday Pizza Party - Wave 2 Cheffers" event?

All participants will need to have access to basic pizza ingredients such as dough, sauce, cheese, and toppings. Additionally, you will need to have a Pampered Chef Pizza Stone or Pizza Pan to use during the event. Don't have these items? Your consultant can help you order them before the event.

5. Can I invite friends and family who don't have Pampered Chef products to the "Sunday Pizza Party - Wave 2 Cheffers" event?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Our consultants are always happy to introduce new people to our products and the "Sunday Pizza Party - Wave 2 Cheffers" event is a great opportunity for them to experience the quality and functionality of our products firsthand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies