• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summertime Bingo Mystery: June's or July's? What's the Plan?

In summary, "Summertime Bingo Mystery: June's or July's" is a fun and interactive game that combines traditional bingo with a summertime mystery theme. Players receive a game board with various summertime items and clues and must complete bingo patterns while collecting clues to solve the mystery. The game is suitable for all ages and can be played virtually. Prizes for the winner can be determined by the host or simply played for fun.
Kelly8
Does anyone remember which summertime bingo we are supposed to bring to confernece? Is is June's or July's? And what exactly are they doing with them again?

Hi Kelly,

It's the July Bingo sheet. We are suppose to complete them as much as we can and there's suppose to be somewhere (near registration I think) that we will deposit them so they can be used in drawings at conference.

I have to go find mine.....:confused:

I haven't even gotten my July CN yet.
I never get it until mid-month.

Me either. :(

you can print that page from the CN behind Consultant's Corner. That's what I did.

1. What is "Summertime Bingo Mystery: June's or July's?"

"Summertime Bingo Mystery: June's or July's" is a fun and interactive game that combines elements of a traditional bingo game with a summertime mystery theme. Participants can play individually or in teams as they try to solve the mystery by completing bingo patterns and collecting clues.

2. How does the game work?

Participants will receive a game board with various summertime-themed items and clues. As they complete bingo patterns by marking off items on the board, they will also collect clues. The first person or team to solve the mystery by correctly identifying the culprit and their motive wins the game.

3. Is this game suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Summertime Bingo Mystery: June's or July's" is suitable for all ages. The game can be adapted for younger players by using picture clues, and the mystery can be adjusted to be family-friendly.

4. Can the game be played virtually?

Yes, the game can be played virtually. Participants can receive their game boards and clues via email and play together through a video conferencing platform. This is a great option for those who are unable to gather in person.

5. Is there a prize for the winner?

That is up to the host of the game! As the Pampered Chef consultant, you can offer a prize such as a Pampered Chef product or a gift card. You can also encourage participants to come up with their own prizes or simply play for fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows