• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions Needed for Stoneware Bowl/Lid

In summary, the best way to clean stoneware bowl and lid is to hand wash with warm water and mild dish soap, avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive scrubbers. It is safe to use in the microwave, but remove any metal accessories first. To prevent cracking, follow recommended temperature guidelines and allow it to cool before washing. It is also safe to use in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Stoneware does not require seasoning, but a small amount of vegetable oil can enhance non-stick properties.
bbstephan
Help! A customer wants some recipes for use in the stoneware lid/ bowl. Can anyone give some suggestions? I know she has the lid- that is what she asked about. Thanks!

Becky, TX

I'd like to hear some answers for this question also. I use mine with the baker to make a roaster and for chex mix, but that is all. Hopefully you will get some responses

I have the Stoneware bowl and I love it. I've used it for roasting a large batch of veggies and as a lid over the deep dish baker for chicken.

Search files under "*stoneware bowl*" and several threads come up. I couldn't figure out how to link but this one had lots of recipes.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=42&highlight=stoneware+bowl+recipes

Best of luck, Linda

1. What is the best way to clean my stoneware bowl and lid?

The best way to clean your stoneware bowl and lid is to hand wash them with warm water and a mild dish soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the stoneware surface. You can also use a stoneware cleaning brush specifically designed for this type of cookware.

2. Can I use my stoneware bowl and lid in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware is microwave safe. However, make sure to remove any metal accessories or decorations from the lid before microwaving.

3. How do I prevent my stoneware bowl and lid from cracking?

To prevent your stoneware from cracking, make sure to follow our recommended temperature guidelines. Do not subject the stoneware to sudden temperature changes, such as going from the freezer to the oven. Allow the stoneware to cool down before washing or adding cold ingredients.

4. Can I use my stoneware bowl and lid in the dishwasher?

Yes, our stoneware is dishwasher safe. However, to preserve the longevity of your stoneware, we recommend hand washing it whenever possible.

5. How do I season my stoneware bowl and lid?

Our stoneware does not require seasoning. However, if you would like to enhance the non-stick properties of the surface, you can rub a small amount of vegetable oil on the stoneware before using it for the first time. Make sure to wipe off any excess oil before cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie Richt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvlabs
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • smilesarepriceless