• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Insulated Tote/Stoneware Muffin Pan

In summary, the tote is a great way to store your bakeware. The SA large square bowl fits in the tote and the Square Woven Traditions piece is perfect for the 9x9 square baker.
wickednoodle
Does anyone know what stoneware fits into the insulate tote? Also...does anyone have suggestions on how to clean the stoneware muffin pan?

THANKS!!

The rectangle baker fits in it as well as all stones that are that size or less.

Use the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush to clean the muffin pan, fluted pan, etc.

The insulated tote was designed to hold the Rectangular Baker and Deep Dish Baker, but it will also work for the Large Bar Pan (really!), as well as smaller items. I find that a scrub brush works best for the muffin pan. Fill the wells with hot water and let them sit for a few minutes to soak, then scrub with a brush. If you don't have the old PC round brush (discontinued several years ago), the Easy Clean brush or even the scrubbie for this year's HWC will work.

I can't wait to get my HWC scrubbie just for stuff like that!! I love it!

stoneware muffin panDoes anyone know if the 12 cup stoneware muffin pans nests inside each other? Like if you have 2, do they fit down inside each other? Thanks.

Don't know for sure, but I would say.. probably not since they are so thick

Doesn't the SA large square bowl fit in the insulated tote as well??

chefterri said:
Does anyone know if the 12 cup stoneware muffin pans nests inside each other? Like if you have 2, do they fit down inside each other? Thanks.
No, they don't nest.
jenboswood said:
Doesn't the SA large square bowl fit in the insulated tote as well??
Yes, the SA large square bowl does fit in the insulated tote.

BTW, the tote is on the list of items that are retiring at the end of August.

chefann said:
The insulated tote was designed to hold the Rectangular Baker and Deep Dish Baker, but it will also work for the Large Bar Pan (really!), as well as smaller items.

I find that a scrub brush works best for the muffin pan. Fill the wells with hot water and let them sit for a few minutes to soak, then scrub with a brush. If you don't have the old PC round brush (discontinued several years ago), the Easy Clean brush or even the scrubbie for this year's HWC will work.

I didn't realize this was made for the Rect Baker and the DDB. I thought from the beginning it was for the large bar pan!! OOPS!! It also fits the Chillzanne REct Server...although a little tight.

Another item on the Disc list that is great is the Square Woven Traditions peice. You can use this for the 9x9 square baker, It fits perfectly. I LOVE IT!!

What is an Insulated Tote/Stoneware Muffin Pan?

An Insulated Tote/Stoneware Muffin Pan is a specially designed baking pan with a built-in insulated tote, which allows you to bake and transport your muffins or cupcakes in one convenient container.

What are the benefits of using an Insulated Tote/Stoneware Muffin Pan?

The insulated tote keeps your baked goods warm and fresh, while also protecting them during transportation. The stoneware pan ensures even baking and browning for perfect muffins every time.

How do I use the Insulated Tote/Stoneware Muffin Pan?

First, preheat your oven and prepare your muffin batter. Then, place the stoneware pan into the insulated tote and fill each muffin cup with batter. Bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once done, remove the pan from the tote and let it cool before transporting.

Is the Insulated Tote/Stoneware Muffin Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the stoneware pan and the insulated tote are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting results.

Can I use the Insulated Tote/Stoneware Muffin Pan for other baked goods?

Yes, you can use this versatile pan for a variety of baked goods such as cupcakes, mini quiches, and even mini meatloaves. Just adjust the baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Julie Richt