• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for Dcb and Ground Beef?

In summary, to properly cook ground beef in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB), it is recommended to use a microwave-safe plate as a base and crumble the ground beef on top. Microwave for 5 minutes, stir and break up any large chunks, and continue microwaving in 2-minute intervals until fully cooked. You can also add vegetables or other ingredients to the ground beef in the DCB, adjusting the cooking time accordingly. The DCB can be used to make meatloaf with ground beef, microwaving for 8-10 minutes. It is not recommended to use frozen ground beef in the DCB, and for cleaning, let it cool down, soak in warm soapy water, and gently scrub with a
redsoxgirl
I'm trying to come up with something for dinner.

Thanks! :)

south of the border meatloaf

oh yeah, that meatloaf is YUMMY!!!!!

Duh - why didn't I think of that??

One question though... my husband doesn't like cheese (especially not cheddar). Think I could make 2 smaller loaves in the DCB at the same time?

My what's for dinner anxiety has been totally set free thanks to 30mealsinaday.com
We will have tried 10 new recipes this month and it has just been truely wonderful!!

Meatballs take 6 minutes to cook in the DCB. We have great dipping sauces, too. BBQ and sweet and sour work well, too.Chili works great in the DCB in the microwave. You can substitute hamburger for the turkey in the Quick Turkey Chili from PC.

JAE said:
Meatballs take 6 minutes to cook in the DCB. We have great dipping sauces, too. BBQ and sweet and sour work well, too.

Chili works great in the DCB in the microwave. You can substitute hamburger for the turkey in the Quick Turkey Chili from PC.

How long do you cook the chili in the microwave?

Just an update. I ended up making 1 loaf without cheese. It was delish! My hubby LOVED it!

1. How do I properly cook ground beef in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

To ensure evenly cooked ground beef in the DCB, it is recommended to use a microwave-safe plate as a base and crumble the ground beef on top. Microwave for 5 minutes and then stir and break up any large chunks. Continue microwaving in 2-minute intervals, stirring in between, until fully cooked.

2. Can I add vegetables or other ingredients to the ground beef in the DCB?

Yes, you can add vegetables or other ingredients to the ground beef in the DCB. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure all ingredients are fully cooked.

3. Can I use the DCB to make meatloaf with ground beef?

Yes, the DCB is a great tool for making meatloaf with ground beef. Simply mix all ingredients together, form into a loaf shape, and place in the DCB. Microwave for 8-10 minutes, or until fully cooked.

4. Can I use frozen ground beef in the DCB?

It is not recommended to use frozen ground beef in the DCB. For best results, thaw the ground beef completely before cooking in the DCB.

5. How do I clean the DCB after cooking ground beef?

To clean the DCB after cooking ground beef, let it cool down completely and then soak it in warm soapy water for 10-15 minutes. Use a soft sponge or cloth to gently scrub any stuck-on food. Rinse thoroughly and dry before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies