• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for DCB and ground beef?

redsoxgirl

Veteran Member
Sep 20, 2007
I'm trying to come up with something for dinner.

Thanks! :)

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
south of the border meatloaf

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
oh yeah, that meatloaf is YUMMY!!!!!

redsoxgirl

Veteran Member
Sep 20, 2007
Duh - why didn't I think of that??

One question though... my husband doesn't like cheese (especially not cheddar). Think I could make 2 smaller loaves in the DCB at the same time?

PChef_ang

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2006
My what's for dinner anxiety has been totally set free thanks to 30mealsinaday.com
We will have tried 10 new recipes this month and it has just been truely wonderful!!

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
Meatballs take 6 minutes to cook in the DCB. We have great dipping sauces, too. BBQ and sweet and sour work well, too.

Chili works great in the DCB in the microwave. You can substitute hamburger for the turkey in the Quick Turkey Chili from PC.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Meatballs take 6 minutes to cook in the DCB. We have great dipping sauces, too. BBQ and sweet and sour work well, too.

Chili works great in the DCB in the microwave. You can substitute hamburger for the turkey in the Quick Turkey Chili from PC.

How long do you cook the chili in the microwave?

redsoxgirl

Veteran Member
Sep 20, 2007
Just an update. I ended up making 1 loaf without cheese. It was delish! My hubby LOVED it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views