• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ground Beef Stew Recipe: A Hearty Meal for Cold Nights

In summary, to make a delicious ground beef stew, you will need 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 2 garlic cloves, 2 carrots, 2 stalks of celery, 2 potatoes, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 3 cups of beef broth, 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon of thyme, 1 teaspoon of rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste. You can use a slow cooker to make this stew by browning the ground beef and then adding all the ingredients to the slow cooker. The total prep and cooking time for this stew is about 1 hour, but it will take longer if using a slow cooker. Other vegetables such as mushrooms, corn
swilking
Has anyone made this with ground beef instead of the stew meat ???

Both work great. Have even used ground turkey and it was fine.

thanks i will pass it on

1. What ingredients do I need to make a ground beef stew?

To make a delicious ground beef stew, you will need 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 2 garlic cloves, 2 carrots, 2 stalks of celery, 2 potatoes, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 3 cups of beef broth, 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon of thyme, 1 teaspoon of rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I use a slow cooker to make this stew?

Yes, you can use a slow cooker to make this ground beef stew. Simply brown the ground beef in a pan and then add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.

3. How long does it take to make this stew?

The total prep and cooking time for this ground beef stew is about 1 hour. However, if you are using a slow cooker, the cooking time will be longer.

4. Can I add other vegetables to this stew?

Yes, you can add other vegetables to this stew such as mushrooms, corn, green beans, or peas. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and add them in during the last 20 minutes of cooking.

5. Can I freeze this stew for later?

Yes, you can freeze this ground beef stew for later. Allow the stew to cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container and freezing for up to 3 months. To reheat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then heat on the stove or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Jennie4PC