• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show Dated May 31st: Is It Possible?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who is signing up and has questions about when she can submit her first show. It is confirmed that she can submit as soon as she has a consultant number, which she can get within 24 hours. The consultant is also excited because the first show she will submit will count towards her qualification as a consultant and will also earn her extra points and PC dollars. There is also discussion about submitting the show in May or June, as there is a sell-a-thon happening in June, but it is decided that the show will be submitted in May.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
If someone signs up tonight... can she submit a show dated May 31st?
I realize she may have to wait into June to submit but is it okay to date it then? Quick... pretty please?

She can submit as soon as she has a consultant #. So if she gets it assigned in 24 hours, yes. ;)

You are "officially" a consultant as soon as you have a confirmed agreement even if your kit hasn't arrived or your 30 days started.

janetupnorth said:
You are "officially" a consultant as soon as you have a confirmed agreement even if your kit hasn't arrived or your 30 days started.

so just checking.. that's a yes? :)

Yes, sorry if the answer was too wordy! :)Yes, once that agreement is submitted and you have confirmation that it made it through on the website, you are a consultant. You get OFFICIAL confirmation in less than 24 hours...if submitted tonight, she could date a show 5/30 even but 5/31 will be safe!!!!

not too wordy at all... I'm just gunshy after a week of computer mayhem ya know... I'm not real certain of my thoughts!!

She's signing up right now! Yahoo!

If anything, she should call HO tomorrow to get her consultant # and password. Congrats!

Thanks... I might call for her. She's busy nearing the end of the school year. Thanks for mentioning that!

I'm not sure that they will give you her password though...

Good job Diane! Congratulations!

What is really cool is that she will qualify with this show she can submit. I did a fundraiser kick off and she did the rest... she is so excited that this show can count for her! And I won't be panicing about her qualifying in her first 30 days for her to get her extra PC bucks or me the extra points! God is too cool!

That's AWESOME Diane!!! Don't you wish all of them went that way?

Oh yea!!!!!! That would be cool! Unfortunately, they don't do they?

quiverfull7 said:
What is really cool is that she will qualify with this show she can submit. I did a fundraiser kick off and she did the rest... she is so excited that this show can count for her! And I won't be panicing about her qualifying in her first 30 days for her to get her extra PC bucks or me the extra points! God is too cool!

If she's qualifying with this show, it must be big. Wouldn't it make more sense for her to date and submit it June 1 so it can go towards the sell-a-thon? Since she was recruited in May, it would still earn her the extra 100 PC dollars. Am I wrong in thinking this?

It would except that it's a Relay for Life Fundraiser with Pink Products on it so it'll have to be May. If we get into it and there are not many pink things... I may order them separately and date it for May tho. Good suggestion! It's over $1300! Yes... she'll get the extra since she signed in May. You are correct. I better check this out closer. Thanks!

Ummm....and that would be 4000 trip points for you! YEAH!!

Yup! Too Cool! :)

1. Can I submit a show dated May 31st?

Yes, you can submit a show dated May 31st. Our system allows for show submissions up to 90 days in advance.

2. Will my host still receive the May host specials if I submit a show for May 31st?

Yes, as long as your show is submitted by the deadline of May 31st, your host will still receive the May host specials.

3. Can I change the date of my show after it has been submitted for May 31st?

Yes, you can change the date of your show as long as it is at least 10 days prior to the original date and the new date is within the 90-day submission window.

4. If I submit a show for May 31st, when will the orders be processed and shipped?

Orders from your show will be processed and shipped within 3-5 business days after the show date of May 31st.

5. Are there any restrictions for submitting a show dated May 31st?

No, there are no restrictions for submitting a show dated May 31st. You can submit shows for any day within the 90-day window, as long as it is not a blackout date or a holiday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies