• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted Show on Hold...no Ho Notification

In summary, when your show is on hold with no HO notification, it means it has been temporarily paused and is not being processed by the Home Office. The length of time it will be on hold varies, but you can still earn host rewards if it is submitted and approved before the end of the month. Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite the hold, but you can still collect orders from guests. If the show is cancelled while on hold, you and your guests will still receive orders, but no host rewards or credits.
pkd09
Silver Member
Watch shipping status for your submitted shows.

I submitted a show Monday night and decided to check Shipping Status today for it's arrival. It is on HOLD. I never received an email and it is not showing up on Consultants Corner for a declined credit card. I called HO and wondered what the deal was on the hold when they informed me of the credit card issue. I let them know I never received notification and it was not showing up on CC. Customer Service was surprised too by this lack of information.

A little frustrated considering some of the items are needed for this weekend :(

I've had this happen in the past- but it's been quite awhile. Good for everyone to know. After it happened before- I got in the habit of checking the status on my shows.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Our shipping status system is designed to keep consultants updated on the status of their submitted shows. I will make sure to bring this issue to the attention of our IT department so that they can investigate and resolve any issues with the notification system. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will do our best to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us if you have any further concerns or questions about your show's shipping status. Thank you for your understanding.

What does it mean when my submitted show is on hold with no HO notification?

When your submitted show is on hold with no HO notification, it means that your show has been temporarily paused and is not currently being processed by the Home Office. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as product availability or scheduling conflicts.

How long will my show be on hold?

The length of time that your show will be on hold can vary depending on the reason for the hold. If it is due to product availability, it may only be on hold for a few days until the necessary items are back in stock. If it is for other reasons, it could be on hold for a longer period of time. If you have concerns or questions about the length of time your show is on hold, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the Home Office for more information.

Can I still earn host rewards if my show is on hold?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for your show even if it is on hold. As long as your show is submitted and approved before the end of the month, you will receive the host rewards for that month. If your show is on hold for an extended period of time and you are concerned about meeting the monthly deadline, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss your options.

Is there anything I can do to expedite the hold on my show?

Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite the hold on your show. The Home Office needs to wait for the necessary items to become available or for other issues to be resolved before they can process your show. However, you can still continue to promote your show and collect orders from your guests while it is on hold.

What happens if my show is cancelled while it is on hold?

If your show is cancelled while it is on hold, you and your guests will still receive any orders that were submitted. However, you will not receive any host rewards or credits for the cancelled show. If you have any concerns about your show being cancelled, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • nancycookspc