• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Submitted for the Month Of..."

In summary, if the show is submitted in March, the host can submit it as an April show and the guest specials and host special will still be determined by the show date.
bridgetbakes
I know I should know the answer to this already but...

If I am transmitting a show HELD in March but transmitting in April, in the "Submitted for the month of box" on PP I put MARCH, right? Can anyone clarify? :eek:

This is just for your own records and reports in PP/P3 so choose whatever you want... it won't affect anything with the show.

Yes, I've heard that HO doesn't even get that info, and it is really only for our records.

It matters for the guest specials -- if the show is listed as in "March" you get the March specials.

I had a show March 31st that the host wanted as an April Show (she's still collecting orders this week and wanted the April host/guest specials instead of March). P3 let me do that with the show dated March 31, but as an April show (and will let you do it vice versa).

no, they go by the DATE the show was held not when it is submitted.

ivykeep said:
It matters for the guest specials -- if the show is listed as in "March" you get the March specials.

I had a show March 31st that the host wanted as an April Show (she's still collecting orders this week and wanted the April host/guest specials instead of March). P3 let me do that with the show dated March 31, but as an April show (and will let you do it vice versa).

Yes, I would be worried that you might not end up with any of the April guest specials or host special!!

The guests and hosts specials are determined by the show date. The month submitted is just that, the month the show was submitted. It really helps with my personal reporting because I can better track what my commissionable sales are for a month.

Lisa

ivykeep said:

Thanks Cheffers for your help! After 10 months I still feel like a newbie sometimes!

1. What is "Submitted for the Month Of..."?

"Submitted for the Month Of..." is a monthly contest hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can submit their best recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I submit a recipe for "Submitted for the Month Of..."?

To submit a recipe, consultants can go to the "Submitted for the Month Of..." page on the Pampered Chef website and fill out the submission form with their recipe and a photo of the finished dish.

3. Can I submit more than one recipe for "Submitted for the Month Of..."?

Yes, consultants can submit multiple recipes for each month's contest. However, each recipe must be unique and cannot be a variation of a previously submitted recipe.

4. How are the winners chosen for "Submitted for the Month Of..."?

The winners are chosen by a panel of judges at Pampered Chef based on creativity, use of Pampered Chef products, and the overall appeal of the recipe.

5. What are the prizes for "Submitted for the Month Of..."?

The grand prize winner will receive $500 in Pampered Chef products and their recipe will be featured in the next month's newsletter. There are also second and third place winners who will receive $250 and $100 in Pampered Chef products, respectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sarahsellcm