• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Transmitting My 1St Show. What Do I Put for

Individual Performance Tracker. HO bases their decision on that information, not on the date that the show was submitted. In summary,The show was submitted in July, and counts towards the August totals.
SusanBP0129
I am transmitting my 1st show. What do I put for "Submitted for Month of". August is my SS1. July is my "buffer". Not sure what to put - ??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Put July, Your July and August shows count towards your August totals (SS#1)

Put the month that the show is dated. That's how Home Office knows which Guest & Host special to use. If it's dated in July then put July as the submitted month. If you did it in June and are just now submitting it then select June.

Thank you everyone!! I was having a freak out moment. LOL

SusanBP0129 said:
Thank you everyone!! I was having a freak out moment. LOL
Just one? When I submitted my first show, I had a million!!!

Actually Linda the 'submitted' month is just for our records in PP. The date of the show is how HO determines host and guest specials but the submitted for the month of is for our info. I know because I sent a show in early in my career and panicked when it didn't show up in my monthly sales diary. I phoned my director in a panic and found out that in my rush to submit I must have clicked on the arrow and change the submitted month. I still got credit from HO for incentives and got paid appropriately but every time I went to the monthly sales diary it threw me off because it didn't match my individual performance tracker on CC. :eek:

HTH,

kcjodih said:
Actually Linda the 'submitted' month is just for our records in PP. The date of the show is how HO determines host and guest specials but the submitted for the month of is for our info. I know because I sent a show in early in my career and panicked when it didn't show up in my monthly sales diary. I phoned my director in a panic and found out that in my rush to submit I must have clicked on the arrow and change the submitted month. I still got credit from HO for incentives and got paid appropriately but every time I went to the monthly sales diary it threw me off because it didn't match my individual performance tracker on CC. :eek:

HTH,

Well thank you so much for the clarification! That makes much more sense! Unfortunaltely that's not how it was explained to me when I started and I've been doing it wrong all along! :eek: (sorry, I also had to double check behind you.....you're so right!). I never read the instructions, just did it how it was explained to me when I started. Now I can much more easily track my sales and commissions!:) Sure hope I didn't confuse anyone with my ignorance.

Just a word of caution--never EVER EVER think that your Monthly Sales Diary is correct! I always go by my Individual Performance Tracker behind CC because that is what shows that the HO has for me. And they are the ones that matter. :)

There was a girl in our cluster who missed a SS bonus by like $20 because of a discrepancy. PP said one thing and it was wrong and the HO said another. So, just pay attention.

Linda, No problem, just trying to help :)

DebbieJ said:
Just a word of caution--never EVER EVER think that your Monthly Sales Diary is correct! I always go by my Individual Performance Tracker behind CC because that is what shows that the HO has for me. And they are the ones that matter. :)

There was a girl in our cluster who missed a SS bonus by like $20 because of a discrepancy. PP said one thing and it was wrong and the HO said another. So, just pay attention.

I keep looking at both. I once caught that I was about $5 away from the next commission level and quick made a purchase! I more than made that back, plus have a little door prize.

i am glad yall talked about this. i do not thin i have ever even chosen a month or looked at the diary. i will do that too from now on. i just constanyl check CC b/c I know that it was HO will base it own. this is a good way for me to know without connecting to the internet though. thanks!

What do I put for "I Am Transmitting My 1St Show"?

For your first show, you will need to enter the date, time, and location of the event. You will also need to include the host's name and contact information, as well as any special themes or promotions for the show.

How do I enter the host's contact information?

To enter the host's contact information, click on the "Host" tab and then select "Edit Host". From there, you can enter the host's name, phone number, and email address. You can also add any notes or special instructions for the host.

Can I add a special theme or promotion for my show?

Yes, you can add a special theme or promotion for your show. You can do this by clicking on the "Show" tab and then selecting "Edit Show". From there, you can add a title and description for your theme or promotion, as well as any images or videos to enhance your show.

Is there a limit to the number of guests I can invite?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to your show. You can invite as many people as you would like, and even encourage your guests to invite their friends and family.

Can I schedule multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can schedule multiple shows at once. This can be helpful if you have a busy schedule and want to plan ahead. Simply click on the "Show" tab and then select "Schedule a Show". From there, you can choose the date and time for each show and add any necessary details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Happy Mom
  • tabnat80