• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit Feb. Show: Eastern or Central Time?

In summary, the conversation discusses the submission of a February show and its required time zone. It is advised to submit the show in either Eastern or Central Time zone and it cannot be submitted in a different time zone. If submitted in the wrong time zone, customer service should be contacted for assistance. There is no specific time of day for submission as long as it is within the designated time zone. It is not possible to change the time zone for the show once it has been submitted.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Does a Feb. show need to be submitted by 12am my time (Eastern) or 12 Central time??

I'm not 100% sure because I am BRAND NEW...but I keep reading EVERYWHERE that it has to be closed by 12AM CENTRAL time...

I believe everything is based on Central Time where HO is located.

12 AM central time. So 1AM your time!

Thank goodness. Nothing like a last minute host. She was in Florida for 2 weeks and sick for 1.

Your lucky you get an extra hour. We have to have ours in by 10PM, it does not help on last minute orders...Good Luck and get that show in.

10:00
pamperedalf said:
Your lucky you get an extra hour. We have to have ours in by 10PM, it does not help on last minute orders...

Good Luck and get that show in.

Yeah, I learned that the hard way. I thought I was inputting my show with enough time last month, and I went over 10 PM by a few minutes. I didn't earn the pink bowls. Bummer, but I had a $700 start to March!

Related to Submit Feb. Show: Eastern or Central Time?

1. What time zone should I submit my February show in?

The February show should be submitted in either Eastern or Central Time zone.

2. Can I submit my February show in a different time zone?

No, the February show must be submitted in either Eastern or Central Time in order to be processed correctly.

3. What if I accidentally submit my February show in the wrong time zone?

If you submit your February show in the wrong time zone, please contact customer service for assistance in correcting the time zone.

4. Is there a specific time of day that I should submit my February show?

There is no specific time of day that the February show needs to be submitted, as long as it is submitted within the designated time zone.

5. Can I change the time zone for my February show after I have already submitted it?

No, the time zone for the February show cannot be changed after it has been submitted. Please make sure to submit it in the correct time zone initially.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedbyKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • smilesarepriceless