• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show Booked and This Weekend!!!

You could do Senioritas and Margaritas featuring the fajitas in the DCB, a grown up Bites and Bevs with a couple of quick appetizers and wine or martinis, Soup and Slippers, or even a competition like Battle of the Sexes (maybe call it Battle of the Babes or something to make it fun). I would still make sure you do at least a little demo and get a chance to do your normal schpeel, so that you still get the bookings and orders you need.Exactly....that's the Wow Factor and so much better than a Margarita Mix.
schel
I offered a girls night out show and booked one and the host says whats different about this show? Ok pleeeaaaasssee help me figure out what to do!:eek:

Margaritas and dips??

Games??

Set up as a buffet or do a show??

Help!!!!:eek:

Schel

You could do a quick appetizer and ask all the ladies to bring their favorite wine glass (if the host is ok with that), and offer a prize for the fanciest glass or something like that.

For a game, maybe Queen of the Shoppers (search the files).

I'd still do a demo. Or you could do something more inherently interactive like a potato bar (unless you don't think it's too cold for an ice cream sundae bar).

So you think maybe set up as a buffet? So the girls can chat, play, have a drink and maybe have a few games? I have no problem with games, I have a bunch of them and lots of x-tra cheap freebies to give away.
Schel

It IS a girls night out if they are leaving the house! lol. Maybe take some cash and carry if you have it. I never bring cash and carry to a show, but that would be a way to get rid of some piled up PC stuff you might have.

What about doing some of the spa recipes? Search file for "spa".....

Soup and slippers....loaded baked potato chowder with the garlic bites. Everyone can bring their wackiest or cutest slippers....drawing for those who participate.

I did Fajitas and Margaritas the other night. A big hit and lots of fun. Did the marg. recipe for the quick stir pitcher

What recipe is this that you did in the quick stir pitcher? I have not heard of this.

Thank you,

It's Slap Yo Momma Margaritas....very easy and yummy:

2 cans 7-up (Just buy the 2 liter, and fill the limeade container twice)
1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer

Just dump everything into the QUICK STIR PITCHER and plunge. To make it even “slushier”, freeze the 7-up, beer and tequila ahead of time. If you have the family size Quick Stir Pitcher you can make 2-3 batches at once (they go fast!). Optional: run a fresh cut lime over the rim of the glass and dip in Margarita salt and squeeze the lime into the glass before filling.

I try to personalize it to the host and her friends as much as possible - so if I ask the host what the group is into and go from there. You could do Senioritas and Margaritas featuring the fajitas in the DCB, a grown up Bites and Bevs with a couple of quick appetizers and wine or martinis, Soup and Slippers, or even a competition like Battle of the Sexes (maybe call it Battle of the Babes or something to make it fun). I would still make sure you do at least a little demo and get a chance to do your normal schpeel, so that you still get the bookings and orders you need.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
It's Slap Yo Momma Margaritas....very easy and yummy:

2 cans 7-up (Just buy the 2 liter, and fill the limeade container twice)
1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer

Just dump everything into the QUICK STIR PITCHER and plunge. To make it even “slushier”, freeze the 7-up, beer and tequila ahead of time. If you have the family size Quick Stir Pitcher you can make 2-3 batches at once (they go fast!). Optional: run a fresh cut lime over the rim of the glass and dip in Margarita salt and squeeze the lime into the glass before filling.

Beer? Really? Wow!!!!

mountainmama74 said:
Beer? Really? Wow!!!!

Exactly....that's the Wow Factor and so much better than a Margarita Mix. :D

Personally, I like a can of Modelo beer....smoother and less expensive. ;)

1. What is the "Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show"?

The "Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration put on by Pampered Chef consultants for a group of friends. It's a great way to learn new recipes, try out Pampered Chef products, and have a fun night in!

2. How do I book a "Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show"?

You can book a "Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting your own show. Simply reach out to your consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time.

3. What can I expect at a "Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show"?

At a "Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show", you can expect to learn new recipes, try out Pampered Chef products, and have a great time with your friends. Your consultant will guide you through the cooking demonstration and provide tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products.

4. How long does a "Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show" last?

The length of a "Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show" can vary, but typically it lasts around 2 hours. This allows for plenty of time to cook, sample the recipes, and socialize with your friends.

5. Is there a cost to attend a "Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Stupid Me!! Girls Night Out Show". It is a free event put on by Pampered Chef consultants. However, your consultant may offer products for purchase during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies