• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate Stuffed Tortilla Show: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes!

In summary, the Ultimate Stuffed Tortilla Show allows for any type of tortilla to be used, whether it be flour, corn, or whole wheat. Pre-made tortillas or homemade ones can be used, with the show providing tips for perfect tortillas. Popular filling options for stuffed tortillas include chicken, beef, beans, vegetables, and cheese, with unique options also showcased. Special equipment is not necessary, but a tortilla press, rolling pin, and kitchen tools can make the process easier. The show also offers alternatives for those without these tools. Customizing recipes for dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian, is also possible with tips provided by the show. The goal is for everyone to enjoy the Ultimate Stuffed Tort
PChef_ang
Gold Member
Does anyone have any info on a stuffed tortilla show? I looked back at May 07 KCN, but I am really looking for a little more detail. I've not really done much in the way of stuffed tortilla's so I don't know what way in veggies to get etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :D

You mean tortatillas?

Attachments

• Tortatini_Show_Notes%5B1%5D[1].doc
    30 KB · Views: 300
thanksThanks for the help!!! I was just at a loss as to what to use for fillings....:balloon:

I do them at home with chicken and cheese, salsa and all sortsa godies. My kids' fave is bananas and nutella

My director just did another demo at our meeting on the tortatini and they were quick, easy, and delicious! She is the one that came up with the idea of them. Great to do with September host special.
Sally

I've done them a few times, too. You can show off bunches of tools, too. We make quick homemade salsa and guac. I like it because I get a chance to talk to each guest when I am grilling their burritos. Sangria in the Trifle Bowl is a good companion!!

1. What types of tortillas can be used for the Ultimate Stuffed Tortilla Show?

Any type of tortilla can be used for this show, including flour, corn, or whole wheat tortillas. The key is to make sure the tortillas are soft and pliable so they can be easily stuffed and rolled.

2. Can I use pre-made tortillas or do I have to make them from scratch?

You can use either pre-made tortillas or make them from scratch. If you choose to make them from scratch, our show will provide tips and tricks for making perfect tortillas every time. If you prefer to save time, pre-made tortillas work just as well.

3. What are some popular filling options for stuffed tortillas?

Some popular filling options for stuffed tortillas include chicken, beef, beans, vegetables, and cheese. Our show will also showcase unique and creative filling options for those looking to try something new.

4. Do I need any special equipment to participate in the Ultimate Stuffed Tortilla Show?

No, you do not need any special equipment. However, having a tortilla press, rolling pin, and a variety of kitchen tools from Pampered Chef can make the process easier and more efficient. Our show will also provide alternative methods for those who do not have these tools.

5. Can I customize the recipes for dietary restrictions?

Yes, our show will provide tips and tricks for customizing the recipes to fit different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian. We want everyone to be able to enjoy the Ultimate Stuffed Tortilla Show and our recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • 1PamperedMommy