• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Margartia Squares Recipe

Summary: In summary, the recipe for Strawberry Margarita Squares is a delicious dessert that can be made for Christmas Eve. The crust is made from crushed pretzels, butter, and sugar and is topped with a mixture of cream cheese, margarita mix, and whipped topping. The strawberry layer is made from gelatin, frozen strawberries, and whipped topping. The dessert is then frozen for a few hours before being served. Another version of the recipe includes graham crackers, butter, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, diced strawberries, and whipped topping. Both versions can be garnished with additional whipped topping, strawberries, and lime wedges.
nene960
I need the recipe for Strawberry Margarita Squares. I can't find my Delightful Desserts cookbok and I know it is in there. I want to make them for christmas eve cause it is super yummy!!!!

Here you go...

Strawberry Margarita Squares
Crust
2 c fat-free mini-twist pretzels (1 c crushed)
1/2 c butter, melted
1/4 c sugar
Filling
2 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 c thawed, frozen margarita mix concentrate (non-alcoholic)
2 containers (8 oz ea) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 pkg (3 oz) strawberry gelatin
1/2 c boiling water
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen sliced strawberries in syrup

1. Preheat oven to 350. For crust, finely crush pretzels in resealable plastic bag with Baker*s Roller. Melt butter in Small Micro-Cooker on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Add crushed pretzels and sugar; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of Rectangular Baker. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.
2. For filling, beat cream cheese and margarita mix in Classic batter Bowl until well blended. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Using large Spreader, carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Refrigerate while preparing strawberry layer.
3. Place gelatin in Small Batter Bowl. Stir in boiling water; stir until completely dissolved. Add frozen strawberries and stir until strawberries separate and gelatin is thickened (a spoon drawn through the mixture will leave an impression). Whisk in 3 cups of the whipped topping using Stainless Steel Whisk. Pour over cream cheese layer, spreading to edges. Refrigerate 3 hours to set.
4. Cut dessert into 15 squares. Garnish with remaining whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator.​

Strawberry Margarita Squares RecipeIngredients:- 2 cups crushed graham crackers- 1/2 cup melted butter- 1/4 cup sugar- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk- 1/2 cup tequila- 1/4 cup triple sec- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries, thawed and pureed- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed- Lime wedges and additional strawberries for garnish (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).2. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar. Mix well until the mixture resembles wet sand.3. Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.4. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and pureed strawberries. Mix well until fully combined.5. Pour the strawberry margarita mixture over the baked graham cracker crust. Smooth the top with a spatula.6. Place the dish in the freezer for 1 hour to set.7. Once the mixture is set, spread the whipped topping over the top of the strawberry layer.8. Return the dish to the freezer and freeze for an additional 2-3 hours, or until firm.9. When ready to serve, remove the dish from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.10. Cut into squares and garnish with lime wedges and additional strawberries, if desired.11. Serve and enjoy your delicious Strawberry Margarita Squares!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to share the recipe for Strawberry Margarita Squares with you. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp tequila
- 1 tbsp triple sec
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Whipped cream and additional strawberries for topping (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed pretzels, melted butter, and sugar. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec. Stir in the diced strawberries.
4. Pour the mixture over the pretzel crust and spread evenly.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
6. Let cool before cutting into squares. Top with whipped cream and additional strawberries, if desired.
7. Enjoy your delicious Strawberry Margarita Squares on Christmas Eve!I hope this recipe helps and brings joy to your holiday celebrations. Happy cooking!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you can't find your Delightful Desserts cookbook, but don't worry, I've got you covered! I happen to have the recipe for Strawberry Margarita Squares right here. They are indeed super yummy and perfect for a Christmas Eve treat. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila (optional)
- 2 tablespoons triple sec (optional)
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping
- Additional sliced strawberries and lime wedges for garnish (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.2. In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter until well combined.3. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking dish.4. Bake for 10 minutes, then let cool.5. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec (if using) until well combined.6. Gently fold in the diced strawberries and whipped topping.7. Pour the mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust and spread evenly.8. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set.9. Before serving, garnish with additional sliced strawberries and lime wedges, if desired.Enjoy your delicious Strawberry Margarita Squares and have a wonderful Christmas Eve! Let me know how they turn out. Happy cooking!

What ingredients do I need to make Strawberry Margarita Squares?

To make Strawberry Margarita Squares, you will need:

• 1 box of yellow cake mix
  • 1/2 cup of melted butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 cup of tequila
  • 1/4 cup of triple sec
  • 1/4 cup of lime juice
  • 1/4 cup of strawberry preserves
  • Whipped cream and fresh strawberries for topping (optional)

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake mix if you prefer. However, yellow cake mix pairs well with the flavors of this recipe.

Do I need to use real tequila for this recipe?

You can use either real tequila or a non-alcoholic substitute, such as lime juice or lemon-lime soda, for this recipe. The alcohol adds flavor, but it is not necessary for the recipe to turn out well.

How long do I need to let the squares cool before serving?

It is recommended to let the squares cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. This will allow them to set and make them easier to cut into squares.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving. Just be sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil to keep it fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies