• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Festival Handout...need Ideas

In summary, the conversation discusses various strawberry recipes to include in a handout. These include easy recipes such as strawberry shortcake, strawberry salad, and strawberry smoothies, as well as gluten-free options like strawberry muffins and strawberry crisp. The conversation also suggests creative ways to use strawberries in recipes, such as making a balsamic vinaigrette or incorporating them into appetizers. Kid-friendly recipes like strawberry popsicles and chocolate-covered strawberries are also mentioned. Additionally, the conversation suggests non-food related ideas to include in the handout, such as tips for picking fresh strawberries and using them in homemade beauty products.
dkitten13
Okay, I'm going to a Strawberry Festival event this weekend. I'm bring copies of the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries recipe on a full 8 1/2 X 11 and I want to put something PC catchy on the back with my contact info.

Any ideas on what I should say?

Thanks!

I'd offer 10 percent off any of the following items they might "pick"

Egg Slicer Plus
Core and More (for those strawberry hulls!)
Torte Pans? and/or Easy Accent Decorator (those might be a bit pricey) for a great looking cake!

You get the idea!

The Salad Choppers are great for chopping up strawberries for a sauce for ice cream or strawberry shortcakes or waffles or whatever... I just clean the strawberries, use the core and more and then put them in a bowl (Classic Batter Bowl) with a little sugar and chop chop chop! Nummy!

What are some easy strawberry recipes to include in the handout?

Some easy strawberry recipes to include in the handout are strawberry shortcake, strawberry salad, strawberry smoothies, strawberry salsa, and strawberry bruschetta.

Do you have any gluten-free strawberry recipes?

Yes, we have many gluten-free strawberry recipes including gluten-free strawberry muffins, gluten-free strawberry crisp, and gluten-free strawberry chia pudding.

Can you suggest some creative ways to use strawberries in recipes?

Some creative ways to use strawberries in recipes include making a strawberry balsamic vinaigrette for salads, using them as a topping for grilled chicken or fish, and incorporating them into a strawberry and goat cheese crostini appetizer.

Are there any kid-friendly strawberry recipes?

Absolutely! Kids will love strawberry popsicles, strawberry banana smoothies, and strawberry yogurt parfaits. You can also involve them in making chocolate-covered strawberries or strawberry fruit kebabs.

What are some non-food related ideas to include in the handout?

Some non-food related ideas to include in the handout are tips for picking the freshest strawberries, instructions for freezing strawberries, and ideas for using leftover strawberries in homemade beauty products like face masks or scrubs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • Joyful
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
catlwilles
  • kcjodih