• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Tips and Hints for the Best Customer Experience

In summary, to properly season stoneware, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and place the stoneware in for 15 minutes. Remove it from the oven and rub a thin layer of vegetable oil over the surface, then return it to the oven for another 15 minutes. It is not recommended to use soap on stoneware, instead use hot water and a stiff brush. To prevent sticking, make sure to season the stoneware properly and lightly spray with a non-stick cooking spray. Avoid using the stoneware in the microwave, broiler, or on the stovetop. When storing, keep in a cool, dry place and avoid stacking or storing on top of each other to prevent ch
tpasto
Hey Ladies
i searched aroudn a little bit but could not find anything. can you direct me to a file with lots of Stoneware Tips and Hints?

I wanted to put somethig on my website for my customers

thanks in advance for your help

teri

Hopefully helpful"Getting to Know"...This came out from Home Office some years ago - I have more , later.

Find any STONEWARE cookbook and type-out the hints there.

Go find the PIG on CC and type out / copy & paste from there.

CHange info on the CCB recipes and it's yours!

God Bless; Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Getting%20to%20Know%20Your%20Stoneware.pdf
    126.3 KB · Views: 430
  • Cranberry Covered Baker.Recipes.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:
I'm sure you've seen this before, and may not be what you want but I thought I would post anyway...hope it helps.

Attachments

• Top Ten Reasons to Buy a Stone.doc
    69 KB · Views: 372
I think I have "Day in the Life of a Bar Pan" on my website. I'll PM you - you can check it out.

Thanks, Scott! That is very helpful, even for an "old dog" like me!

i had not seen any of those, thank you all so much for sharing!!! as always everone here is such a huge help

Related to Stoneware Tips and Hints for the Best Customer Experience

1. How do I properly season my stoneware?

To season your stoneware, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and place the stoneware in the oven for 15 minutes. Then, remove it from the oven and rub a thin layer of vegetable oil over the surface. Return it to the oven for another 15 minutes. Let it cool before using it for the first time.

2. Can I use soap to clean my stoneware?

No, it is not recommended to use soap on stoneware as it can damage the seasoning and affect the flavor of your food. Instead, use hot water and a stiff brush to clean the stoneware. If there are stubborn food particles, you can use a scraper or a paste made of baking soda and water.

3. How do I prevent my stoneware from sticking?

To prevent sticking, make sure to season your stoneware properly before use. You can also lightly spray the surface with a non-stick cooking spray. Avoid using cooking oil or butter as they can burn and leave a residue on the stoneware.

4. Can I use stoneware in the microwave?

No, stoneware should not be used in the microwave as it can cause the stoneware to crack or break. It is also not safe to use stoneware in the broiler or on the stovetop.

5. How do I store my stoneware?

Stoneware should be stored in a cool, dry place. Avoid stacking stoneware on top of each other as this can cause them to chip or crack. It is best to store stoneware separately or with a layer of paper towels in between to prevent scratching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • pamperedalf
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rosechef