• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Temp - Please Help With ?

In summary, it is recommended to use Pampered Chef stoneware at a temperature of 350°F (177°C) or lower to avoid cracking or breaking. The stoneware can be preheated in the oven, but should not be used on the stovetop or under the broiler. To clean, use hot water and a nylon scraper or brush, avoiding soap or harsh chemicals. It is also best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratching or damage.
jcwarr
what is the highest temp stoneware can be cooked at? i cannot find the answer anywhere - i called cc and the lady didn't know - she transferred me to an answering machine and i really need to let a customer know. thanks!!!

It was my impression that it was 425.

The product information guide doesn't have a top temp. I use mine at 450 all the time without any problem. As long as it's not direct heat (like a broiler), I think you're fine with the highest temp at which your oven will cook.

(Self-cleaning ovens can reach much higher temps during the cleaning cycle, but you shouldn't have anything in them at that time.)

It has been fired at 3000 degrees and has been known to go through house fires and come out fine. However, as long as it is not direct flame, it should be fine.

I know people say not to broil on them but I broil on my bar pan all the time and know of others that do so successfully. I cook on 425/450 a lot with it too.

I use mine at 425 all the time. That's what temp most chicken nuggets cook at . :)

1. What is the recommended temperature for using Pampered Chef stoneware?

The recommended temperature for using Pampered Chef stoneware is 350°F (177°C) or lower. Higher temperatures can cause the stoneware to crack or break.

2. Can I preheat my stoneware in the oven?

Yes, you can preheat your stoneware in the oven. Just make sure to place it in a cold oven and allow it to heat up gradually with the oven.

3. Can I use my stoneware on the stovetop or under the broiler?

No, stoneware should not be used on the stovetop or under the broiler. It is not designed for direct heat and can crack or break if exposed to high temperatures.

4. How do I clean my stoneware?

To clean your stoneware, use hot water and a nylon scraper or brush to remove any food residue. Do not use soap or harsh chemicals, as they can be absorbed into the stoneware and affect the taste of your food. Allow the stoneware to cool completely before cleaning.

5. Can I use metal utensils on my stoneware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware as they can scratch or damage the surface. Instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to protect the stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • AmynPC