• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Stoneware Storage Rack Out of Stock?

In summary, the stoneware storage rack is back up on the outlet page. It is not available to buy through our samples page.
kitchencop
Silver Member
It looks like the stoneware storage rack is sold out. It is not on the outlet page anymore (along with a crock or two), it is also not available to buy through our samples page.

Just FYI

Guess that sold fast.

Hopefully they'll be adding more products soon!!

UGGH! I found out they removed it the day I got paid. Timing!!!!
MelissaKC

I hope they keep it going!

With the number of products disappearing off the site I'd say it is working. They are trying to get rid of inventory and it is going fairly quickly for a number of products.

I ordered 10 and have used 5. I gave the other 5 to my host this month. Now I have other customers calling for this item.:eek:

These racks are great for lids, too. I use a hanging pot rack. But I have the Professional Cookware, so the lids end up in a cupboard. The stoneware storage rack is great for keeping them neat and organized by size.

Somewhere in another post someone mentioned that the stoneware storage racks were back up in the Outlet. Thanks for telling us....I just got three since I didn't order fast enough before! I needed one more for all of my stones and one for my lids. I'll keep one extra just in case I need it, or if I have a customer beg for one! I'm really surprised they didn't sell better. I think maybe our customers did not realize how handy they are for storing their stones!

rebeccastt said:
Somewhere in another post someone mentioned that the stoneware storage racks were back up in the Outlet. Thanks for telling us....I just got three since I didn't order fast enough before! I needed one more for all of my stones and one for my lids. I'll keep one extra just in case I need it, or if I have a customer beg for one! I'm really surprised they didn't sell better. I think maybe our customers did not realize how handy they are for storing their stones!

Well, that just ticks me off! I finally got around to ordering a few things the other day and I would have ordered a storage rack had they been available. I know they want to keep the outlet fresh, but I'm not so sure I like the idea of items coming and going like that. I wish they'd just list everything out there at once. I know that if I were a customer I wouldn't want to keep paying shipping charges when it would be so much more convenient to get it all at one time.

i agree with linda. But iot also keeps customers coming to your site every month.

rebeccastt said:

Your welcome!!!:)

I love the Ice cube trays!!

I just looked (Sat 10-28; 14:51 CST) and the racks are back!!!

I know....how great! They've been back for a while now though (see earlier posts on this thread). :)

1. What is the Stoneware Storage Rack Gone?

The Stoneware Storage Rack Gone is a versatile storage solution designed specifically for Pampered Chef's line of stoneware products. It allows you to neatly store and organize your stoneware, freeing up space in your kitchen cabinets and keeping your stoneware in pristine condition.

2. How many stoneware pieces can the rack hold?

The rack can hold up to six stoneware pieces, depending on the size and shape of the stoneware. It can accommodate larger pieces like our Deep Dish Baker or Rectangular Baker, as well as smaller pieces like our Mini Baker or Small Baker.

3. Is the Stoneware Storage Rack Gone dishwasher safe?

Yes, the rack is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential damage to the rack or your stoneware pieces.

4. Can the rack be used for other types of bakeware?

The rack is specifically designed for Pampered Chef's stoneware products and may not be suitable for other types of bakeware. We cannot guarantee its compatibility with non-stoneware items.

5. How do I assemble the Stoneware Storage Rack Gone?

The rack comes with easy-to-follow assembly instructions. Simply align the pieces and snap them together. No tools are required for assembly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • kcallg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcallg
  • annew