• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Storage Rack Is Back....

In summary, the Stoneware Storage Rack is back in stock at the outlet and has been coming and going as they find more in the warehouse. There is no update yet on when new items will be added. The conversation also includes discussions about getting a website and the capacity of the rack, with one person using it for Executive lids.
letscook04
Gold Member
The Stoneware Storage Rack is back on the outlet!!!:)

it's been coming & going. I guess they keep finding more in the warehouse.

I wonder when they're going to add new items?

dannyzmom said:
it's been coming & going. I guess they keep finding more in the warehouse.

I wonder when they're going to add new items?

Me too! I keep checking every week and nothing new yet!

Heather- when they originally announced the outlet it said that they would notify us when the products changed.

storage rack backI do not have a web site. I need one for a customer can someone help me out?:)

Mary~

You would have to have them order through someone else's website. You can send her to mine (/KellysPage) and if she orders from me I would send you a gift....or I could mail you my commission off of her order!

Now you need to get a website!
:p

mary k said:
I do not have a web site. I need one for a customer can someone help me out?:)
You could order it under consultant's corner as a sample order. The customer price is our "retail" price.

Question: How many pieces can you fit on this rack? just the flat stones or bigger ones? do the pegs come out?

Thanks!

TinasKitchen said:
Question: How many pieces can you fit on this rack? just the flat stones or bigger ones? do the pegs come out?

Thanks!
Yes the pegs come out and you just use the ones you want. I can fit 3 of the flat stones between two of the pegs. I also put cutting boards, large par pan and my family skillet in (leaving one set of pegs out).

Thank you so much Beth. Its exactly what I wanted to know and hoped for!! :)

storage rack backI will try ordering it as you stated under sample order .
Thanks for all your help.
I do need a web sight but money is way to tight and Iknow I loss out with my business by not having one but my children come first.

I use my rack for my Executive lids!!! My pans hang from a pot rack (I have every pan in the line!) but DH is not sure that the added weight wouldn't rip the rack down! We live in a much older not very well maintained and not ours house(military housing!). So my lids are standing up in the cabinet and look fabulous!!

HTH!

What is the Stoneware Storage Rack and why is it back?

The Stoneware Storage Rack is a specially designed rack to store and organize your Pampered Chef stoneware. It is back by popular demand due to its convenience and usefulness in the kitchen.

How many stoneware pieces can the rack hold?

The Stoneware Storage Rack can hold up to 8 stoneware pieces, including baking dishes, pizza stones, and loaf pans.

Is the Stoneware Storage Rack adjustable?

Yes, the rack can be adjusted to fit different sizes of stoneware pieces. It also has removable dividers for added customization.

Can the Stoneware Storage Rack be used for other types of cookware?

While it is designed specifically for Pampered Chef stoneware, the rack can also be used to store other types of cookware such as baking sheets and cutting boards.

How do I clean and care for the Stoneware Storage Rack?

The rack can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. It is also dishwasher safe for easy maintenance. For longer durability, it is recommended to hand wash and dry the rack thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking.with.ann
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • laberlin