• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 2 Storage Racks? Look no Further!

In summary, the storage racks measure 17.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 5.5 inches in height. They are designed to hold up to 20 pounds of weight, making them suitable for heavy kitchen appliances. The racks come fully assembled and are made of durable metal with a sleek chrome finish. They are also stackable, but it is recommended to not stack more than three racks for stability.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
One of my customers just asked for two storage racks, not realizing that they aren't available any longer. I bought one, but decided not to keep it and sold it on here to another consultant! I was able to pack it in a shoebox, and could hopefully do the same for my customer to keep shipping low.
Thanks!

The outlet keeps getting them on and off, I would try that.

If you don't have a website, send her to your directors or a friendly consultants website!

Regards,
Traci

I have a website and keep checking, but haven't seen them in awhile...thanks!

And I appreciate you letting me buy it - I received it on Saturday!

Noelle

No problem...who would have known...enjoy!

Related to Need 2 Storage Racks? Look no Further!

1. What are the dimensions of the storage racks?

The storage racks measure 17.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 5.5 inches in height.

2. Can the storage racks hold heavy kitchen appliances?

Yes, the storage racks are designed to hold up to 20 pounds of weight, making them suitable for heavy kitchen appliances such as mixers and blenders.

3. Do the storage racks require assembly?

No, the storage racks come fully assembled and ready to use. Simply unpack them and place them in your desired storage location.

4. What material are the storage racks made of?

The storage racks are made of durable metal with a sleek chrome finish, ensuring long-lasting use and a stylish addition to your kitchen.

5. Can the storage racks be stacked on top of each other?

Yes, the storage racks are stackable, allowing you to maximize vertical storage space in your kitchen. However, we recommend not stacking more than three racks for stability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking.with.ann
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jm2003
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • kcallg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies