• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Britishchef's Unavailable US Products - Try it Out Today!

In summary, the unavailable US products for Britishchef's Unavailable US Products are specialized cooking and baking tools and ingredients commonly used in British cuisine. These products can be used by anyone, regardless of their level of cooking expertise. They can be purchased through the Britishchef's Unavailable US Products website or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and each product comes with its own set of instructions. While traditionally used in British cuisine, these products can also be incorporated into a variety of cuisines and cooking styles.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
britishchef is willing to send some products to the US that are no longer available here!! I know that some people are interested in some of these products, so I will order them under one name (I will try to order it through my mom's name with her past host discount number, but not sure if a US number will work) ...and then you can pay me through paypal and we can split the shipping...and i will send it out to everyone when I get it from britishchef!

rectangular lid £2.50
ddb lid £2.50
cake tester £1.25
white oven mitt £9.50
white oven pad £6.25
stainless serving set (fork & spoon) £25.00
Twixit! Clip Combo Pack in white! £4.50
Cranberry & Sage Jacquard Towel Set £12.75

Has anyone used the Boil Control thing? description: Boil-overs become a thing of the past with our stainless steel disk at the bottom of a pan. Safe to use in nonstick cookware. #2520 £2.5

-I would be interested if anyone knows if it works...

thanks Britishchef!!! :)

Do you know what these prices convert to for US Dollars? I talked to Britishchef but have not had a chance to look at them yet.

1.00 British Pound = roughly 1.95 USD

I wanted to add that if anyone wants to order individually, you can do so on my website and use a credit card (if you don't have Paypal or whatever). Just PM me for the host name to use! :)

Last chance if anyone is interested....I am ordering my stuff tonight!

1. What are the unavailable US products for Britishchef's Unavailable US Products?

The unavailable US products for Britishchef's Unavailable US Products are the specialized cooking and baking tools and ingredients that are commonly used in British cuisine, but may not be readily available in the US.

2. Can I still use these products if I'm not a professional chef?

Absolutely! These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient for anyone, whether you are a professional chef or just enjoy cooking at home.

3. How do I purchase these unavailable US products?

You can purchase these products through the Britishchef's Unavailable US Products website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply browse the products and add them to your cart, then complete the checkout process.

4. Are there any special instructions for using these products?

Each product comes with its own set of instructions, but most are designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Some may require specific ingredients or techniques, but these will be clearly outlined in the product description.

5. Are these products only for British cuisine?

No, these products can be used for a variety of cuisines and cooking styles. They may be traditionally used in British cuisine, but they can also add new flavors and techniques to any dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • momoftwins
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • scottcooks