• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware muffin pan need paper liners

Jillmami

Oct 29, 2009
Do muffins come out easily?? I've never used this before and wanted to check with those who have used it before. You don't need to use paper liners do you? I assume that you still can?

Thanks!
Jill

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
I use the Kitchen Spritzer and grease the cups well or I brush oil all over it. You can use muffin cups if you have them which makes for easy clean up. Even though it's seasoned, I don't take chances. Maybe others do it differently.

JAE

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
We spray with Pam. You can always use the Citrus Peeler to run around the edges to help get them out!

Jillmami

Oct 29, 2009
I thought that we weren't supposed to use Pam on the stoneware?

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
I don't use Pam on stoneware because it leaves a sticky film. I recommend to all customers that they use a spritzer or brush oil onto the pans.

JAE

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I don't use Pam on stoneware because it leaves a sticky film. I recommend to all customers that they use a spritzer or brush oil onto the pans.

JAE

Ditto what she said.

I almost always use paper liners though - because it's so much easier to clean up.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I brushed it with crisco the first few times I used it. I have never had anything get stuck. Things release so well for me with this stone. I was so nervous at first, but not anymore. I also have used the spray w/ flour, too.

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
We used it this morning (not something we do too often) and greased the cups with oil and no papers. The muffins needed only a little encouragement to come out. My boyfriend who rarely cooks used it. I didn't touch it except to get my one muffin out. No complaints from him at all.
If I have a problem cleaning this, I use one of the yellow nylon sponges (Dobi) and some baking soda. Works great.

PamperedDor

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
I hate it! ONE of the only things in PC I dislike....I wish they had a regular muffin pan like the do the mini.

lpacker

Aug 6, 2005
Love it!!! Use it all the time and I do spray with PAM (does not leave a sticky film). I leave the muffins cool for 10 minute then they come right out. I clean it with a nylon scrungy.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
BACON...nuff said.

Jan 4, 2008
yum we use it alot at home love muffins, and cornbread! I have used liners and pam no biggie ! love the even cooking of the stoneware! But I would love a mini muffin like the metal one we have I burn everything in that one!!! not used to the dark pan!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I tell all my customers to make meatballs in the Muffin pan at least twice to help season their pan. I like making cornbread muffins in it. I don't use cups and I spray it with the Kitchen spritzer although I have used Pam with flour. I wouldn't use regular Pam on the stones.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
yum we use it alot at home love muffins, and cornbread! I have used liners and pam no biggie ! love the even cooking of the stoneware! But I would love a mini muffin like the metal one we have I burn everything in that one!!! not used to the dark pan!

Yes! I always seem to overcook things in those dark pans. I bought the cake pans, too. I just made a cake for Christmas Eve and it was over done 12 minutes early!!!! Stoneware is heavy, but it's much better. :) Or they should make them of the same material as our metal sheet pans/square pan/cookie sheet!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views