• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Incentive Redemption Is Up!!

In summary, the conversation is about the stoneware incentive and how some people are not receiving it yet. Some people are wondering if it is by consultant number, while others are wondering if it is alphabetical by last name. There is talk about people needing to order catalogs and people being unhappy because it has taken so long for the incentive to be released. Some people are excited to receive their PC dollars while others are waiting for them to mail them.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
It's up on CC - you can cash in and pick your stones or your PC dollars - it's under Consultant Incentives. I just ordered my $75 PC$s!!

It's not on mine yet. :(

I can't see it anywhere. All that's there for me is the Pan O Rama points thing still.

Hmm, I don't see it. Where exactly is it?

Click on the Consultant Incentives Tab... and go tto that page.. it's there at the bottom.. .Just ordered my $50!

Its not on mine either :(

....Not on mine either

Maybe they're updating people by what level they earned? I earned 1 piece or $25 PC dollars. I'm choosing the $$$!

~~~~~ Let me just add that this was purely speculation! I have no idea as to why some are showing up & others are not. It was just a completely uneducated guess.... :)

Last edited:
It's not on mine yet either. I sold 31 pieces so I want my $50 FREE!!! :D :D :D

Hmmm....I should be at the top level. I sold 53 pieces. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.:confused:

Not on mine either and I earned the highest level?!

Me neither! :O(

Me neither but we weren't guaranteed until Thursday...some of you are lucky!

I wonder if directors and above can see it today and the rest of us will see it tomorrow?

I was thinking the same thing? Or maybe it's posted to those who did not turn in last min. shows?

tlennhoff said:
I wonder if directors and above can see it today and the rest of us will see it tomorrow?

Hmmm - that may be it

Nope. I don't see it on mine either. I didn't have a last minute show either.

Not on mine either....guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow. Really don't have any choice do I? :D

Well it's going on 11pm for me and it is still not showing up on mine. Guess I'll check in the morning.

Maybe it's alphabetical by last name? Damn, why did I have to marry an S... maiden name was C! ;)

Sorry, My last name starts with A and it still isn't up;) - and it is after 8 am on the 12th. This is first incentive I have reached in quite a while and the waiting is killing me.

Maybe by consultant number? Mine isn't up yet either!

Well, it's Thursday morning and still nothing!

Woohoo I found it! It wasn't in my drop down menu but it just appeared when I clicked on "Consultant Incentives"

Argh, BUT when I click it I get an error page..

And now it's gone... LOL. Guess I have to wait. Hmph!

Mine still says "Pan o rama" points.....nothing about the stoneware incentive.

But has anyone received an e-mail yet?

Isn't that what they said they would do

I need to order catalogs and I don't have the money to do so:(

I wish they would hurry and get it done

I also wish that they would get their stuff together, they have been in business now for 26 years, they shouldn't tell us first of the month when they know they have so many people employed and they know they will need time to figure it all out. All they need to do is tell about it will take place about the middle of the month to the end.

Sorry for complaining

Last edited:
I just redeemed mine online. Yay!

Just got my notification. YIPPEE $50!!!!:)

I just redeemed mine on CC and it said "your Pampered Chef dollars will be sent soon", so I guess we have to wait for snail mail.

I just remdeemed mine too.
No e-mail yet though!

No email but it was on CC when I clicked on Consultant Incentives. I wish they'd email us our serial numbers for the PC dollars rather than snail mail us the certificates or in addition to.

I am redeemed!!!No email but it's on CC!! I had checked about 30 minutes ago and it was not there, so, they just added it to mine. I am redeemed!!!

I haven't received an email yet, but I was able to go on-line and order my PC dollars. Found out I sold more stoneware than I thought I did! 39 pieces for me....I though I only did 37! That was a very nice surprise......now I just have to wait for my PC$ to arrive.

I redeemed mine then I got an email. I too sold more than I thought. 54 instead of 53. I can't wait to get my $75!

I got an email this afternoon. I think I am going to get two stones - because after covering shipping and tax I'll come out way ahead of $50.

I needed the mini loaf pan and am just debating whether to get the large deep dish baker (I have the small one) or the mini fluted pan.

Decisions, decisions...

How long does it normally take for the PC Dollars to be mailed out? Do they come regular mail or UPS?

Yahoo!! $75 PC dollars for me. I sold 51 pieces. I though I had sold about 30.

I got it. I received it by email and was directed to go to the drop down screen for the pan-o-rama redemption. It was at the bottom. I sold 32 and chose the $50 pc.
Melissa

Got my email last night!!

I got mine too!! I got $50.00 in PC $$$$!!!

I just ordered my $75 too. I am so excited!

Maybe directors got the e-mail first, and that's why others haven't gotten theirs yet.
Just another "perk" maybe?

Way to sell those stones everyone. I got my email yesterday about 11:30 AM. Yahoo I sold 36 stones. Just enough to earn level 3 and I redeemed mine for $75.

Congratulations everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer
Ind Sales Director (promoted Sept 1st)
For The Pampered Chef
Oklahoma

Walking accross stage at Leadership Summit 2007 as a new director!!!!

Yahoo!!! Happy Dance!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • SandiLeigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth