• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Dimensions and Capacity of a Stoneware Crock?

In summary, stoneware crocks are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for baking, roasting, slow cooking, and serving food. They are dishwasher safe, but it's best to check the manufacturer's instructions. To clean, let it cool and use warm soapy water or a baking soda mixture. They are not suitable for stovetop use and should be preheated in the oven before use.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
I just qualified and now have outlet access for customers. One of my customers is curious about the stoneware crock, I see it holds 4-3/4 cups but does anyone know how tall it is?

TIA,

It's about 6 inches high (just a tad less).

Hi there! Congrats on qualifying and getting outlet access for customers! As for the stoneware crock, the height will vary depending on the specific model and brand. I suggest checking the product description or contacting the manufacturer for more specific measurements. Hope this helps!

What is stoneware crock used for?

Stoneware crocks are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for a variety of cooking methods such as baking, roasting, and slow cooking. They are also great for serving food and can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

Can stoneware crock go in the dishwasher?

Yes, most stoneware crocks are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the manufacturer's instructions before placing them in the dishwasher to ensure they can withstand the heat and pressure of the dishwasher.

How do I clean my stoneware crock?

To clean your stoneware crock, first let it cool completely. Then, use a plastic scraper or brush to remove any food residue. Next, wash it with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. You can also use a mixture of baking soda and water for tougher stains. Avoid using metal utensils, harsh cleaners, or abrasive sponges on your stoneware crock.

Can stoneware crock be used on the stovetop?

No, stoneware crocks are not suitable for stovetop use. They are designed to be used in the oven, microwave, and grill, but not on direct heat sources like the stovetop.

Do I need to preheat my stoneware crock before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat your stoneware crock before use. This helps to evenly distribute heat and prevent the food from sticking to the surface. Preheat your stoneware crock in the oven for 10-15 minutes before adding food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
I Have the Tools
Replies